Christmas songs :D

er one, just not this year and not every year. Besides, there's plenty of Metal Christmas stuff out there nowadays--it's pretty played out, to be honest. I'd much rather concentrate on the fourth album.

Fix't

In all seriousness though, AtWB is more than enough of a(n early) Christmas present this year.

Hey Arkatox, Matt's already done O Holy Night - you need to track down the Theocracy Christmas Medley.

AND Bethlehem was released for free last Christmas on the Nightmare Records compilation "Merry Metal Christmas".

I'd be interested in a new compilation of Christmas songs by Theocracy fans. I finish university on 21 November, and other than share As the World Bleeds with my little corner of Australia, I've got nothing better to do than arrange Christmas carols in a power metal style...

Congratulations Jon!

I can understand about the Christmas song thing, I've thoroughly enjoyed them, but I guess Matt's right.

I've never gotten around to listening to Soulspell, but now that I've read this, it's raised my interest.

Congratulations Jon!

I can understand about the Christmas song thing, I've thoroughly enjoyed them, but I guess Matt's right.

I've never gotten around to listening to Soulspell, but now that I've read this, it's raised my interest.

I was gonna say some interesting stuff, but Verbum already summed it up for me entirely;)

Yep. We've had Christmas songs aplenty since MoS, and this year we've also had Wages of Sin and Anthem For the cHeat.

As the World Bleeds will Theocracize Christmas like never before!!

=P

You know, I like the sound of that.:lol:

That's easy to say, living in a country where Santa is still named Sinterklaas. :) I've always wondered what Christmas is like when the general focus is on the jolly one instead of the Holy One.

I will miss the Theocracy Christmas song very much this year, but getting As the World Bleeds a month before will more than make up for it! :)

:kickass: "All I Want For Christmas is...the new Theocracy album!" :kickass:

"All I Want For Christmas is...the new Theocracy album!"
Yeah, this is yet a great present for this Christmas ! No need of an extra song... speaking about it, do you think a japanese bonus track will be released (as far as I know I didn't see any release date for Japan) ?

...do you think a japanese bonus track will be released (as far as I know I didn't see any release date for Japan) ?

I asked about this a while ago in another thread - and the Australian release date too - but had no reply.

If the Aussie release isn't 21 November, I'll just buy 30 Pieces of Silver on the 21st and wait a bit longer for the rest.

And any Japanese bonus track will come as a welcome single release, some time in the distant future, when we're eagerly awaiting Theocracy IV!