Chuck Billy's new image

sixxswine said:
Boy you sure are a "know it all" as far as the Native American Culture aren't you?! Just so you know, I am familiar with the culture. I have been raised around some people that are of the Yakima & Celio tribes. This might to a shock to you, but the majority of the people that you tak of are "stereo typical" natives. The people that I grew up around had both long, medium & no hair. So put that in your pipe & smoke it. Along with whatever other drugs you smoke! Now what can you tell me about any other culture, smart ass?!:loco:
Uh, yeah. Many Native Americans have short hair. I was referring to 'traditional' culture. I though tthat would be understood. Chuck has often spoken publicly about his adherence to many traditional beliefs. He even spent some time in the sweat lodge as a spiritual part of his healing process from the cancer. His traditional heritage is important to him and I think that's very cool.

Btw, I never claimed to be any type of cultural expert. I only cited what I thought was pretty common knowledge. I guess I was a little abrasive in my comments, but it wasn't intended that way. I just thought wolf's initial post was a bit out of line, to be honest. I took it as bashing a guy who's trying to regain what cancer took from him. Maybe I overreacted.
Anyway, I could talk about my Irish heritage, but that'd have nothing to do with this topic. :D