Chuck Shuldiner!!

DoomSoko

Nov 27, 2001
Chile
Visit site
Althaugh this is a CoB forum i wanted to post this message about this death metal father who just died a couple of weeks ago (Deceber 13)......

There is people out there that don´t like very much Death, but we have to give credit to his legacy... it is thanks to him that we can now have Death Metal as we know today.

Lo primero que se me viene a la mente es que habiendo tanto imbeciles vivos "tratando" de hacer musica, el amo del death tenga que dejar este mundo por un miserable tumor cerebral. Menos mal alcanzamos ha recibir su ultima descarga con su disco en vivo en L.A. Su legado nunca podrá ser olvidado ya que discos como el Scream Blody Gore, Human, Leprosy, Fate, Spiritual Healing, Symbolic, Sound of Perseverance, Individual thought patterns y Death and Raw quedarán siempre entre los discos mas grandes del metal. En él podiamos ver la imagen del tipo duro y luchador por sus principios musicales, no dejandose presionar por los otros integrantes de Death para formar la "banda" (mas parecido a un proyecto solista), que más progresó dentro de su estilo pasando desde voces guturales graves a chillidos, baterias death a baterias mas progresivas como en symbolic, desde solos impulsivos a majestuosidades igual de veloces, sin cambiar lo "pa adentro" que te dajaban todos sus riffs bien "raspados" (recordando Zombie Ritual). Memories is all that's left behind
As I lay and wait to die ... Pull the Plug
Siempre te tendremos con nosotros Chuck.

www.emptywords.org

I feel like I have lost a close friend!

R.i.p. Chuck and thanks for the joy your music brought (and brings) to my pathetic life.

It's been 4 years and we still remember you Chuck...

After listening to everything from the Mantas demos up until Control Denied, I can say he was the greatest. We'll never forget you. Let the Metal flow.

f-chuck.jpg

R.I.P. - You will always be remembered

BeyondtheUnholyGrave said:
It's been 4 years and we still remember you Chuck...

After listening to everything from the Mantas demos up until Control Denied, I can say he was the greatest. We'll never forget you. Let the Metal flow.

Good man for bumping this. Check out the new Death TSOP deluxe edition with a new live DVD attached bro! I will never ever forget the fucking greatness of Mr. Schuldiner.

R.I.P Chuck Schuldiner