Church of Australian Metal

My Aussie top 10 for 2023
1. King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - PetroDragonic Apocalypse; or, Dawn of Eternal Night: An Annihilation of Planet Earth and the Beginning of Merciless Damnation
2. Frenzal Rhomb – Cup Of Pestilence
3. Drug Mother – Rise Witch
4. Executus – The Black Throne Of Chaos Abandoned
5. C.O.F.F.I.N – Australia Stops.
6. Apocalyptic Annihilation – Necrothrash
7. Art Of Dysfunction – Art Of Dysfunction
8. Reaver – Iron Nation
9. Caprahed – Caprahed
10. Zlórtcht- Welcome To The Zlórtchterhaus

Caprahed and Zlórtcht would definitely have been higher had I spent more time with them. Zlórtcht got into the top 10 without even hearing the full album. I need to get this shit!!

Reactions: CiG
I've listened to all three (Caprahed, Zlorcht and Solemn Ceremony) and he does have some good shit there.

My Aussie top 10 for 2023
1. Caprahed - Caprahed
2. StarGazer - Bound by Spells
3. Decrepitorum - Foul Examination of Putrefied Remains
4. C.O.F.F.I.N - Australia Stops
5. Lucifer's Fall - Children of the Night
6. Spectre - Lonesome Gambler
7. ALF - The Demo
8. Zlórtcht - Welcome to the Zlórtchterhaus
9. Carcinoid - Encomium to Extinction
10. Drownd - GRuMP eTeRNaL

Left off the poppiest stuff, but honourary "hail Minogue!"

Reactions: Slammed
If Kylie would return my fuck request I'd happily put her on my list.

• Haha
R-1199047-1323591777.jpg
Striborg has been on my mind a lot lately. So many fucking albums out there but this one in particular (and In the Heart of the Rainforest) hits the spot.

Reactions: Slammed
Holy shit, that dude has more releases than King Gizard (although he's also been around longer)

• Haha
I heard that Livin' At Night on something the other day. Didn't really it was an aussie band and then forgot about looking them up.

Geez, I'm not sure about that voice, will have to wait until I hear it to judge it. The rest sounds promising.

• Haha
They had their moments in the past. Tim's taken Lord further than he took Dungeon. I believe Lord also has something new coming, although since he jumped ship on the forum I don't really keep up with the news of the band,