ciggarettes

Cigars are expensive and make your breath horribly bad.

So no thanks. :p.

I know most people are gonna say these though.

marlboro.gif

Raistlin Majere said:
bah. cigarettes are gay. its all alexi wannabeness turns into a self killing obsession. so not necessary.

so.... LOL.. i *must laugh*....
so you think.. *hmpf* ... hahaha
so ya think i just smoke coz alexi does??? :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
... or to kill myself?

HomerJ_123 said:
so.... LOL.. i *must laugh*....
so you think.. *hmpf* ... hahaha
so ya think i just smoke coz alexi does??? :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
... or to kill myself?
oh well. both reasons are uberly gay. i mean its an unnecessary action. it doesnt give any pleasure unless youre addicted to them, it also gives headaches and harms you in any ways and cause you to smell bad.

and well noone could just tell they started smoking with an intention of killing self. if you wanted to do that theres more simple and somewhat enjoying ways to do that as the golden shot. its just wannabeness. and its so gay

Raistlin Majere said:
oh well. both reasons are uberly gay. i mean its an unnecessary action. it doesnt give any pleasure unless youre addicted to them, it also gives headaches and harms you in any ways and cause you to smell bad.

and well noone could just tell they started smoking with an intention of killing self. if you wanted to do that theres more simple and somewhat enjoying ways to do that as the golden shot. its just wannabeness. and its so gay

But it looks so cooooooooool! :p

oh fuck ya both :)
edit: and btw: lucky strike is my 2nd choose, they fucking rlz... ahh thanx V. bornebusch

Raistlin Majere said:
alexi fucks with janne.

well why do you smoke?

dunno.. it have been fucking making me feel fine from the first cig