ciggarettes

lies. the first cig is never nice. well when i was younger i used to smoke but the day i finally figured out that it was the stupidest thing ever i quitted it and never smoked ever again.

and after that my body was totally refreshed, i could sleep properly, didnt have the headaches and never was tired like in the times i used to smoke.

and the first cigarette is the killer for it burns your lungs.

it wasnt coz my father used to give me smoke from his pipe since i was 4 yo
so i couldnt remember... but as i started with 12 it just was pleasure... and in our family we dont get addict.. thats the best thing... :) my aunt quitted from one day to another after 40 years of smoking red marlboro and didnt have any problems, and she's not the only one.. i'm not addict now after 5 years of smoking

your father is a sadistic bastard then.

well if smoking for 40 years is not considered as being addictive i dont have any words for that. and it wouldnt really make a difference if she didnt quit too. she's already fucked.

Raistlin Majere said:
your father is a sadistic bastard then.

well if smoking for 40 years is not considered as being addictive i dont have any words for that. and it wouldnt really make a difference if she didnt quit too. she's already fucked.

no thats bullshit, her doctor told her if she doesnt quit, she'll get a heart attac

Why fucking pay for the pleasure of killing yourself? They are repulsive, expensive and ultimately hazardous. Only the weak willed and idiotic would continue to smoke cigarettes at almost no benefit to themselves (except possible stress release, which in itself should be found somewhere more tangible) and therefore...stop being an idiot, stop paying for companies and lobbyists to pay off your politicians into supporting subversive advertising to children, and for fuck sake...stop for your own damn health.

Final_Product said:
Why fucking pay for the pleasure of killing yourself? They are repulsive, expensive and ultimately hazardous. Only the weak willed and idiotic would continue to smoke cigarettes at almost no benefit to themselves (except possible stress release, which in itself should be found somewhere more tangible) and therefore...stop being an idiot, stop paying for companies and lobbyists to pay off your politicians into supporting subversive advertising to children, and for fuck sake...stop for your own damn health.
Gotta agree with good ole dick on this one

Raistlin Majere said:
bah. cigarettes are gay. its all alexi wannabeness turns into a self killing obsession. so not necessary.

lol..
I use shag.. Javaanse jongens :Spin:
or.. lucky strike when I'm drunk and can't twist

Raistlin Majere said:
lmao. once in an rpg a friend of mine, who used to play druid discovered weed and continued as a stoned bear to the play. :p we used to make him dance in public places and gain money by that way:p
:lol:
I did that to a friend of mine too, but in real :loco: