ciggarettes

@Racing Team: Luckies here too (also not because of Allu -I started smoking them at 16 when I didn't know who he was...). And weed like twice a year for me.:D

I smoked the luckies (wtf, so I liked stronger ciggaretes!) but only as a substitution for weed.

But a few months ago, I just kind of stopped, as if I didn't need them anymore. And at the same time I wanted to find a way to save some money. So I did it, and now I never buy them anymore. I smoke much less. Only when I'm wasted, or if I need one for... , I ask someone for a ciggarete and that's it.

well thanx to the ppl who continue that thread and dont bash cigarettes like that one girl with the monochrom avatar :)
really... NO OFFENCE!! :p

HomerJ_123 said:
well thanx to the ppl who continue that thread and dont bash cigarettes like that one girl with the monochrom avatar :)
really... NO OFFENCE!! :p
i have a screenname sherlock. That is Raistlin if you know how to read. i just dont like cigarettes i find them as a sign of adult wannabeness and you know emo for you harm yourself with them and assume that it gives pleasure. I was stating my opinion and you were the one who was offended. I guess thats one of the side effects of cigarettes eh? emoness.

Raistlin Majere said:
i have a screenname sherlock. That is Raistlin if you know how to read. i just dont like cigarettes i find them as a sign of adult wannabeness and you know emo for you harm yourself with them and assume that it gives pleasure. I was stating my opinion and you were the one who was offended. I guess thats one of the side effects of cigarettes eh? emoness.

I bet you'd like them if Leandro smoked them.

Raistlin Majere said:

welll..... yeah... of course... i offended.... yeah that must do.
and of course... u smoke = emo... didnt ya know that?

and your a racist against ppl who cant read... shame on you
hell get a grip and relax :)