ciggarettes

Missery said:
shall i PM you my address?! :loco: and don't complain about the expensive shipping costs, heh.
well I can get you a carton(200) of native cigs for $15-$20 canadian dollars, I dont know how expensive cigarettes are cause I dont smoke, but i know all my bros smoke natives cause they cant afford half decent brands.

Parliament Lights

Apparently, for some stupid reason, these are considered "Scene kid cigarettes"

LadyValerie said:
Parliament Lights

Apparently, for some stupid reason, these are considered "Scene kid cigarettes"

what?! p-funks may taste like shit...but scene kid smokes? wtf?

i go back and forth between Marlboro reds, and Lucky Strike Un-filtereds

I think cigs are the most nastiest habbit ever. Never will I touch one of those fuckin things. I have seen so many people in my family slaves to them and they either died or are in the process.

I hate making out with chicks that smoke too, so nasty.

Light cigarettes are more damaging to your health than regular ones. And I heard here in Holland a pack of proper cigarettes, like Luckies and Marlboro are gonna cost €4,20. It's €4,- now. Fascists.

Btw, I love this thread, it's maing ma all emo. I'm gonna smoke some more for comforting.

Heavenscent said:
Light cigarettes are more damaging to your health than regular ones. And I heard here in Holland a pack of proper cigarettes, like Luckies and Marlboro are gonna cost ?4,20. It's ?4,- now. Fascists.

Btw, I love this thread, it's maing ma all emo. I'm gonna smoke some more for comforting.
a pack of malboro costs around ?0.75 here i think :tickled: