Another Alcohol Related Thread.

Turbo

Natursekt Black Metal
Jul 13, 2005
Weinheim, Deutschland
www.last.fm
Question: Whats the strongest drink you have had?

(dont lie)

heres mine...
stroh-label.jpg

I've been to russia and tried stuff you have to take in a thimble because its so strong. Almost totally pure, if memory serves it has no name.

To be expected, most of the stuff 50% + tastes like fucking motor oil, thats been pissed in and then mixed with lighter fluid before being passed through the intestinal tract of some fatty mcfat bitch and left to stew in her crappy fridge for like two weeks.

well, maybe thats an exaggeration.

Hmm.. the strongest one I've had is probably Jägermeister 40% or some Estonian Taluvin 40%. I wouldn't drink stronger than that, because it just simply tastes like
Final_Product said:
fucking motor oil, thats been pissed in and then mixed with lighter fluid before being passed through the intestinal tract of some fatty mcfat bitch and left to stew in her crappy fridge for like two weeks.

Turbo said:
Question: Whats the strongest drink you have had?

(dont lie)

heres mine...
stroh-label.jpg

We bought that shit during Graspop too, just as awful as the 94%... and you got drunk as fuck (heh, surprise).. and the hangover was not an easy thing to deal with :yuk: I crawled on the ground in the line to get water the next day, I could'nt stand up cuz my legs were so numb. Then I fell asleep in the breakfast tent on the floor for like 10 minutes. But after some food and water I was fit for fight again and the boozing was on :Spin: But nothing over 40% after that..

ive had some 80% russian vodka and someone said don't drink it straight but did i listen nooo. in the morning i was drying reaching and it burnt all up my throat.