Ciggies

Lord_Of_This_World

refer to manual.
Apr 19, 2004
Liverpool
www.serotonal.co.uk
ciggies.jpg

What are your thoughts on them?

Its shit over here, everyones outside the pub puffing away and us non smokers are left sitting at the table looking after the pints like spare mickeys.

its enough to make you wanna smoke :erk:

I hate smoking, even the smell of it makes me mad. Now it seems Hungary will also ban smoking in closed public places.

Hm some non smokers might reply "we don't have a choice either, we have to inhale that crap", but I'm also against national regulation.

They stink, plus smokers are often amazingly inconsiderate, as if it''s other people's problem if they're bothered by it. I was on an uninhabited island off Malta a few months back, this great tourist attraction lagoon thing (The Blue Lagoon), grand place, me and my kid sister swam off to this remote beach on the other side and there were fag ends there (is it really called fag ends? o_O ), pissed me off.

But anyways, my mom and one of my friends are heavy smokers for ages so I'm used to it, only in theory I'm this intolerant non-smoker.

my dying groom said:
Hm some non smokers might reply "we don't have a choice either, we have to inhale that crap", but I'm also against national regulation.
That's what i mean,let them have a choic.If they wanna do it go outside so it doesnt affest anyone else.I choose not to shit on the floor and make people smell it.

I love smoking :D but still I'm trying to cut down somewhat. so far I've done pretty good job, cause I bought pack of rolling papers (50 in each one) almost two weeks ago on wednesday and there's still atleast one left... sure I've bummed a few ciggies from friends but still it is remarkable considering this summer when traveling I smoked sometimes two packs a day :ill:

Cerulean said:
...I hate hanging out with smokers when I just put some new clothes on, fucking smelly :ill: My hair gets smelly too.
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to today's metal scene, untamed and wild as ever :p

bah, they'll be comparing notes on conditioner brands next

there used to be an ad on telly where a heavy metal band fired their drummer because he used the wrong washing powder which left his clothes were all grey instead of all black. Thats probably not a joke with metal heads today. pfft

Bold is a bastard for that.Too many bleaching agents.
Asda's own is pretty good you can also get stubborn stains from carpets with it when mixed with warm water.
I wouldn't bother with vanish its crap.
Flash spray bleach is good though.Be careful not to get it on your jeans though.I use it to clean painted woodwork it comes up a treat.

these days in dublin smoking fags is an act of rebellion against the eu sponsored mammy types who are assaulting our sacred pub culture, they wont rest until we're all sitting outside wine bars sipping cold coffee and eating low fat croissants :puke:

Nowadays the cigarette butt bins outside pubs have signs on em that say

"SMOKERS DIE YOUNGER:
BUT SO DO ROCK STARS"

:headbang:

Lord_Of_This_World said:
Bold is a bastard for that.Too many bleaching agents.
Asda's own is pretty good you can also get stubborn stains from carpets with it when mixed with warm water.
I wouldn't bother with vanish its crap.
Flash spray bleach is good though.Be careful not to get it on your jeans though.I use it to clean painted woodwork it comes up a treat.
I noticed in the serotonal pics that your blue denims turned out lovely, what do you use?