day 2...

how about placing 2 pictures like this:
1. a normal healthy living human
2. a fucking dead rotten body

? that would be a shock! haha.
The sky has frozen to a wall We die we all

I mean, I really dont care how my lung looks like after removed from my body.. :)

lungs.jpg

omg.....
that'll help a lot.....

Sopel said:
i haven't smoked in my life more than a few or dozen cigarretes. and im happy with this fact. the main disadvanatage of smoking is losing so much money :p
My polish flatmate used to make good money out of me selling cigarettes imported from Poland for a bit cheaper than they cost here.

Dora said:
((are you sure this avatar is not copyrighted by church like?))
If I can't be Eeyore I must be Jesus. Oh and Jesus can kiss my arse. Or do I have split personality. Am I Jesus? Christ.

Charlotte, good luck ! i'll try to quit tomorrow if i have my spirits bacK. Till then i need a smoke now, nevermind the pics, me sadomasochistic cunt ....

Charlotte1977 said:
Allright, it s now 13:30 and i feel like shit!!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH
I didnt sleep well last night (they say its a part of quitting smoking) and i am at work all a-fucking-lone, feeling very very tired
This is really getting on my nerves, im cold, hot, shaking.......
BUT STILL HAVEN"T SMOKED ONE CIGGIE!!!!!

Pull yourself together for gods sake woman. Theyre only ciggies like. Just dont buy any anymore, then you wont have any to smoke. The more you talk about it to people and get attention, cos you are the poor ciggie quitter, then the more you will think about smoking. You should delete this thread and not tell anyone else that youre giving up, then just quit.. like a man :p

It's true though. It's all self-conditioning and hypnotic ridges and that. It's nowhere near as bad as you/they think it is, it's all in the mind's arse, and 'cos it's cool to suffer. Look them in the eye and say, "I'm not human, and my teeth regenerate. Smoke? Not today. Let's talk about monsters".

Light said:
It's true though. It's all self-conditioning and hypnotic ridges and that. It's nowhere near as bad as you/they think it is, it's all in the mind's arse, and 'cos it's cool to suffer. Look them in the eye and say, "I'm not human, and my teeth regenerate. Smoke? Not today. Let's talk about monsters".

Oooh, something from you that actually makes conventional sense. I'm at a loss.