Shut the Fuck Up

Originally posted by Wolff
So what are real problems in your opinion.
Not that I qualify to judge your assesment, eh.:)

I have only one true problem. My apartment has a soda machine and the dollar bill slot is extremely picky. It is a battle everytime I want a Pepsi, and I know what your thinking, S4R why not just use coins? I would do that if it were not for the change slot being jammed with some mysterious object.

hey, everything is relative (except this statement I guess).
Something 'small' might be 'big' for somebody else... just a matter of perspective I guess.

The Pepsi machine at my school is incorrectly stocked and a piece of shit. I press the cherry Pepsi button and out comes my least favorite drink, Mountain Dew. Then sometimes I press the button and it just takes my dollar and gives me nothing. Then sometimes I get year old pepsi, and when what I want is sold out (often) it says "Please make another selection" and it scrolls across so slow blind people could read it, and you can't make another selection until it's done scrolling, ok, i'm done now.

Sometimes...I get a paper cut and I have put a bandage on my finger and they're too big and it's harder to type. An-an-an-and one time...at band camp... :lol: :p