Shut the Fuck Up

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
Does anyone here spend his or her days looking for something to eat? Does anyone here struggle everyday simply to find water to drink? Does anyone here have the means to take a shower only once every two months? Does anyone here have no instruments to become educated?

I would like to give anyone who's major problem for the day is what flavored coffee to pick out (and actually has the nerve to complain about it), a heart felt SHUT THE FUCK UP! When you think about it, do any of us have "real" problems? Does anyone here struggle to survive every day of his or her life? I would suffice to say probably not. If you don't have anything to complain about, please don't. Peace.

And this angst comes from?????

Was it something someone here has said? What you read here and our realities of life are two different things. I just don't bother to lay all my problems out on everyone. It isn't always about money - there are many other problems out there.

So yeah, I'm struggling in a great way these days, but I don't spill it on every post I make.

Originally posted by metalmancpa
And this angst comes from?????

Was it something someone here has said? What you read here and our realities of life are two different things. I just don't bother to lay all my problems out on everyone. It isn't always about money - there are many other problems out there.

So yeah, I'm struggling in a great way these days, but I don't spill it on every post I make.

This thread doesn’t really come from anywhere in particular. I know people have problems other than money; money happens to be the problem I hear people complain about the most and all too often. I created this thread because this is something I find quite nauseating, I did not create this thread because of what someone on this forum said. If my venting irritates you, so be it, but I felt like ranting, so I did.

I see what he's saying...maybe. :err: Earlier today, my boss got back after an errand and says, "Oh great...this is terrible. I can't believe it!" I knew where he just had been though so I said, "Is it really that bad?" Now, this guys a...well, you fill it in. He was upset over the fact that a tire retailer that he had his car at lost one of his lug nuts. Now, that's where that SHUT THE FUCK UP would come in and even a WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CHANGE YOUR DIPER NOW? would work well.

Some things that people call problems are ridiculous. Sometimes we get caught up in it ourselves though. I say the difference is knowing the difference. I know the difference, but even I catch myself complaining about dark spots on my carpet. I know that's not a problem, but when things are the way they are for so long, you'll find something to complain about IMO. Its human nature to never be happy with what we've got, isn't it?

But through my eyes you are made of stone."

I hate to state the obvious, but I am guilty of worthless complaints as well. I agree with Opet, knowing the difference is the difference. We simply can't help getting caught in our own little world sometimes, but as the saying goes, "don't sweat the little stuff."

Originally posted by Soul4Raziel

This thread doesn’t really come from anywhere in particular. I know people have problems other than money; money happens to be the problem I hear people complain about the most and all too often. I created this thread because this is something I find quite nauseating, I did not create this thread because of what someone on this forum said. If my venting irritates you, so be it, but I felt like ranting, so I did.

I am in no way irritated by this - but I didn't really want to respond without any knowledge of underlying currents which created this thread.

Everybody thinks their problem is the worst - and for the most part, it is to that individual. I agree with you in that I'll offer up a shoulder if needed, but there is a lot of useless whining in this world. You are SO right that what many consider a problem is nothing more than a "just deal with it" irritation. It comes back to this people wanting attention, or want to "release" their frustrations onto somebody else.

So rant all you want - we're here for you.

Now, will you just SHUT THE FUCK UP!:lol:

That should be shit tha fuck up homie.

But I can see where ur coming from very much. While I think that complaining about your problems is very important, it really pisses me off when people start to wallow in self pity, especially if its over something I consider very minor.

But basically I agree with Opet here, as long as u know it isn't a majo problem, and I think most people (of course I don't know all) are very lucky.

Oh, and S4R to quote Chuck P., if you don't share your emotions with others, you will resent it when they share theirs with you...

so true :) (not implying that this is the case, but you know, kinda applies)

a heart felt SHUT THE FUCK UP! When you think about it, do any of us have "real" problems? Does anyone here struggle to survive every day of his or her life? I would suffice to say probably not. If you don't have anything to complain about, please don't. Peace.

You do not believe you are being just a little hard? If a problem its not tangible, like a mental healt issue, does it means it can be diminished? Im intriged in knowing why people considers fisical problems more important than mental problems. I have no studies, no talents im basically otto i will end up driving a school bus...maybe not even that i can barely drive, and with a parent that has been without a job for months, and 2 years ago for 2 years, and 4 years ago other 2 years and well it goes on like that; the other parent making no money in a laughable job in a college ( public education teachers in mexico make about the same or less than a entry line job )....Yet i dont even care that the bank calls everyday and we will get trown of of the house, than the other bank keeps calling and threating about taking everything else, than my future seems to appear in the same maner or end up probably much worst...in the end i dont care cause i dont feel the wish to live, in the end every goddamn efford made in life ends up wasted cause im down again, in the end nothing matters....i could end up writing mainstreem numetal crap and become millionar, i would kill myself at 25, i could end up living in the train station looking my next meal in the garbage, i would still kill myself at 25....and its because i cant get pass my mind and i cannot become a positive person and care about myself....

Then in the eyes of the whole world im just another self-pity idiot who is 20 and will get over it, no one cares if im insane, if im unstable. If i dont suffer starvation my problems are to be diminished...

Originally posted by Misanthrope
You do not believe you are being just a little hard? If a problem its not tangible, like a mental healt issue, does it means it can be diminished? Im intriged in knowing why people considers fisical problems more important than mental problems.

(...)no one cares if im insane, if im unstable. If i dont suffer starvation my problems are to be diminished...

My thoughts exactly! People do have other serious
problems other than money problems...
Yes... The need for food and shelter, clothes, and
then love are the humanbeings basic needs,
but when those are covered you will always meet
new problems... We all struggle... After all you are
just yourself, no-one else... It's difficult to see
beyond your little world...

I just want to say that it's human to firstly think
of yourself... And problems are still problems as long
as it troubles you....
We should all care about eachother and try to help,
no matter what problem it is...
Fuck, I'm getting angry! This brings back all the
thoughts and ideas I had when I was a little hippie! >:eek:)

Originally posted by MacMoney
Soul4raziel:

Well, you went to your own trap with your first post. You complain about people complaining about not "real" problems.

:tickled: I won't/can't deny it.

If you don't have anything to complain about, please don't

I think it's about time that someone saw it fit to complain about you complaining about other people's complaints.

this is just a link in a long chain of complaints, dating back from the 1862 national prick actions, in which 2000 were mentaly injured. s4r, in my opinion, if your reign of terror continues, many more will suffer :p

Originally posted by godisanathiest

Well, he is big prick..... :p

the biggest i know :p only 21 days to go till our next update :D (and btw, your homer avatar compliments it greatly, i fucking love it :lol: ) anyway, s4r, you should write to all the politcal leaders with your complaints list, oh go on, go on, oh go on...

My reign of terror is only begining, soon I will unleash my pricks upon the world, a plague unlike anything seen this week will follow. Beware, the next time your outside a prick could be watching, mwahaaaa.

So what are real problems in your opinion.
Not that I qualify to judge your assesment, eh.:)