CIRCLE II CIRCLE: Reign Of Darkness

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
CIRCLE II CIRCLE ANNOUNCE NEW ALBUM REIGN OF DARKNESS; DETAILS REVEALED

"...Reign Of Darkness, marking the third release in a row for Circle II Circle on earMUSIC, will be released on October 16..."

“You might say that Reign Of Darkness represents a musical reinvention for us, but the minute you hear each song you know right away that it‘s CIIC. We wanted to pay homage to the past, but we also wanted to create a musical renaissance within our genre that is fresh and energetic. This is an album that will positively pave the way for our future.”- Zak Stevens

CircleIICircleReignOfDarkness.jpg

Hopefully this continues in the vein of the last album. I was just about to give up on this band and the last disc was completely re-energized, and sounded much fresher than anything they had done since the debut.

Definitely interested to hear this one.

Hopefully this continues in the vein of the last album. I was just about to give up on this band and the last disc was completely re-energized, and sounded much fresher than anything they had done since the debut.

Definitely interested to hear this one.

I feel the same. First album was awesome, follow-ups quite average overall IMO, with a few good songs here and there, but the last album was a killer return to form. I'm looking forward to the new one.

Really good stuff. I found the last one to be pretty generic (I know I'm in the minority on that one), but this one really pulled me back in.

Bill & Christian on guitar duties...they'll rip it up! Looking forward to this one for sure.

It's not Bill and Christian anymore, It's Christian and Marc(Patterson). Bill is with Jon Olivia's Pain and Trans Siberian Orchestra(east group).