Circle2Circle says thanks!

C2C

New Metal Member
May 30, 2003
We would like to extend a quick and special thanks to Glenn, his crew, and to all the amazing true metal music lovers from around the world. Never would C2C have expected to witness such an awesome event and the opportunity to meet such incredible fans. You are the classiest bunch of headbanger's and you should be congradulated for your knowledge of metal music throughout the world. This festival was packed with some of the best bands, musicians, and flat-out funniest bastards to ever take a stage.

This is the best metal-festival in the U.S. and there is no close second.
Thanks again Glenn. We will return next year, one way or another!!!

Wow. This festival was truely *magical*. First year for me, but certainly not the last! Thanks and appreciation goes to Circle II Circle for spending time with the fans back at the hotel(..and more specificly to Kevin for a coversation about *Stranger* and Greg Billings)...this was all a priceless weekend!!

Thanks to Glenn for another great show that was put together. WOW!!Did C2C put on a great show and steal the night........Good job to them also.

I got some really good photos of the show. If any one wants a couple then e-mail me and I will send some.....tooobad71@excite.com

I want to throw in our thanks as well guys! :D

It was an amazing set and we were all on the floor with our horns in the air... and as corny as this may sound; it was purely magical AND crushing... all at once!

It was great to see such an amazing performance that had us all energized and was delevered in a such a fashion that it will be remebered by us for a very, very, long time.
:kickass:

All the guys in the K5 clan wanted me to tell you thanks again for the good times, drinks and memories. :p some of us are planning on making our way out to Florida for a hometown show in the future... hopefully we'll see you again then!

Take care guys, you all rule! :wave:

\m/
Dustin