Gold Badge Raffle Thanks

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
I want to extend HUGE thanks to the following folks for their generosity with the raffle:

Heaven and Hell Records
The Laser's Edge
Nightmare Records
Tribunal Records

With the economy as it is, you all really went above and beyond to help us out, & we are most grateful!!

Last but not least, many thanks to Glenn Harveston who kicked in some BIG prizes this year. While the prizes overall were fewer, Glenn sure did come up with some big ones (like VIP badges for next year, & a signed drumhead from the winner's choice of Sat. bands). Thanks Glenn..for everything (you know what I mean).

Do please check out the contributors when you get a chance, they are some awesome folks!

The signed drumhead by Circus Maximus is currently on display right next to my 2008/2009 team signed Washington Capitals hockey stick... :kickass:

Thanks to Dennis - he knew how much I love them and there are several witnesses that can vouch for my dorky happy dance when he offered it to me...

it was my pleasure to lend a hand to Glenn and everyone at PP. though tribunal records may not be a truly progressive label i figured i would toss a good representation of what we, as a label, have been about for the last 10 years. like my note said inside the gift bags i hope the winners can find something they will enjoy. if not their friends could be lucky winners as well!

thanks for your support.
matt tribunal

My friend got one of the Tribunal Records gift bags. Holy Shit that was a nice price. Cheers Matt for donating that. :kickass: She'll love that Dimage cd.

yes, that is truly a great CD. wish they could have made it bigger back in the day, but we can always enjoy the music right now!!

watch for new LINE OF FIRE cd in 2010!! (Features Nikki Dimage)

I want to extend HUGE thanks to the following folks for their generosity with the raffle:

Heaven and Hell Records
The Laser's Edge
Nightmare Records
Tribunal Records

With the economy as it is, you all really went above and beyond to help us out, & we are most grateful!!

Last but not least, many thanks to Glenn Harveston who kicked in some BIG prizes this year. While the prizes overall were fewer, Glenn sure did come up with some big ones (like VIP badges for next year, & a signed drumhead from the winner's choice of Sat. bands). Thanks Glenn..for everything (you know what I mean).

Do please check out the contributors when you get a chance, they are some awesome folks!

to all the contributors, THANK YOU! you guys all kick major butt for helping out like this - and please know that all the fans appreciate it!
and especiallly to my Jax - lady, you rock! seriously, you know you can count on me to help out if you ever need anything. from one red to another - muWAH!!!

Yes - thanks Jax for doing this every year (as everyone who kicked in prize wise, time wise etc). One of these years we are gonna win something - but actually it's just fun knowing that there is such a thing as the raffle. Doesn't really matter if we win or not, it's all gravy on top of a kickass fest as it is :) The time & effort you all put into this is selfless - if you need someone to sit in for you for a spell next year, let me know.

Cheers
jeff