Thanks to the Gold Badge Raffle contributors!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
This may seem a bit late, but you'll see why by the end of this post.

That said, I want to officially thank the contributors to this year's Gold Badge Raffle; thanks to their generosity, we had an average of one out of every three GB holders win a prize. Not too shabby! Due to an oversight, their names were left out of the program, so I'm making a point to list them here.

Many thanks to:

Nightmare Records (Thanks, Lance!)
Harder Edged Music (Thanks, Greg!)
Drew Stevens (Thanks, Drew!)
Intromental (Thanks, Lars!)
Cryptameria (Thanks, Pam!)
Terra K (Thanks, Terra!)
Junnie from the East (Thanks, Junnie!)
Symphony X (Thanks to the guys & Glenn!)
Glenn Harveston (Thanks for everything, Harv!)

As to why this is late; I had to wait to get the okay from all of the contributors before announcing this, & I'm pleased to say that almost all agreed: the remaining unclaimed prizes are to be given to people in our community who lost everything in Hurricane Katrina. I think this is a stand up thing for the contributors to do, so thanks again to those who agreed to do so; you folks truly do rock.

The raffle has gotten bigger and better each year..here's to hoping it continues to do so next year! If you'd like to contribute to next year's raffle, drop me a line (my e-mail address is in my profile here) and let me know..and thank you again to this years contributors, it was a pleasure dealing with all of you! :headbang:

Definately devote some good amount of time to this awesome idea!

You rock Jax! I for one appreciate all you do for both this event, and the stuff over in SX land! :worship: :headbang:

junnie from the east said:
you are welcome Jaxx, and thank you for all your work! :)
(am sorry haven't written you back.. maybe i was the reason you had to wait? :cry: )

It was nice meeting you this year, Junnie, I hope to see you there next year! Thank you again!

And no..you're not the reason I had to wait, no worries. ;)

DrumRman said:
Definately devote some good amount of time to this awesome idea!

You rock Jax! I for one appreciate all you do for both this event, and the stuff over in SX land! :worship: :headbang:

Thanks John! :)

How was the Amish death metal cd? :tickled:

MEFlyingV said:
Jax,

Hi. I PM'd you a couple of days ago related to this topic. Did you read it?

Oh yeah, sorry I don't pay much attention to PMs here..can you e-mail me about it (jax[at]symphonyx[dot]com) so I can save your mail with the other raffle stuff I have already? Thanks! :D