Not For Nothing But...

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
Prog Power V BLEW UP!!!!! I think this might be the absolute best lineup from top to bottom that Glenn has ever compiled for any Prog Power show.

Dreamscape is one my favorite smaller bands out there. Everyone should own their album "Very" and the new one "End of Silence".

Adagio- Incredible!!!!

Kamelot- In my opinion, the best performance I have ever seen at any of the past Prog Power festivals. Roy Khan is the fucking man.

Edguy- They blew the place up 2 years ago, and they are some of the nicest/funniest guys you will ever meet.

PoS- Need I say more

Wuthering Heights- Are you kidding me with their last album; absolutely incredible!!!!

Tad Morose- One of the most underrated bands ever. I have all of their albums and I love each and every one of them.

Brainstorm- I rather see Symphorce, but I love Andy Franck nonetheless.

Into Eterinity- Only band that I never heard

Sava- Initially I wasn't thrilled about a possible C2C/Oliva type show that various people were hyping, but the way Glenn booked this sounds special. I am definitely a Sava fan, and this seems like it will be a cool way to end the show.

DREAMSCAPE!!!!! It's the little things like bands such as Dreamscape that makes this festival such a great thing. I love when Glenn books bands like Balance of Power, Superior, and Secret Sphere.

I will be glued to the stage this year; that is for sure.

Glenn, you did one hell of a job this year. I would be surprised if this thing doesn't sell out in 1 week!!!!