Not For Nothing....

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
But This Festival BLEW UP!!!! From its humble beginnings with 400 or so people in Chicago to the jammed packed Eathlink in Atlanta. All this post is meant to be is a simple reminder to Glenn that no matter how much whining, bitching and complaining goes on here, we (Ithink I can speak for most of us) are grateful to have someone as dedicated to this genre as music as you are. I can't fuckin wait till September! Bring on Nightwish. And my selection for next year is definitely Within Temptation!!!! I just recently got into them thanks to Ken Golden from Laser's Edge, and they absolutely kick ass!!!!

Thanks again Glenn for all the hard work. The rewards are just beginning!

Not for nothin but if you think this festival has blown up, you haven't seen anything yet. Glenn deserves all the credit in the world for having the balls to pull this off every year. You rule!

also not for nothin but the festival isnt the only thing that has blown up over the last four years. A few other things that come to mind are Saddam & Iraq, Joey DeMaio's amps on a regular basis, and of course lets not forget about James Labrie.

Hail and Kill said:
Not for nothin but if you think this festival has blown up, you haven't seen anything yet. Glenn deserves all the credit in the world for having the balls to pull this off every year. You rule!

also not for nothin but the festival isnt the only thing that has blown up over the last four years. A few other things that come to mind are Saddam & Iraq, Joey DeMaio's amps on a regular basis, and of course lets not forget about James Labrie.

As long as we're on the topic of "blowing up", this post would be incomplete w/o including the great Jon Oliva!

Hail and Kill said:
... also not for nothin but the festival isnt the only thing that has blown up over the last four years ... Joey DeMaio's amps on a regular basis ...

Let us (well, the crew, anyway) also not forget a certain Blind Guardian road crew member.
wink.gif

Shazam! :cool:

--Mike