Circumcision

• Metal

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • wimpy

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • ....fuckin' Jews.... ..... :'(

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
Circumcision is disgusting in my opinion. It's basically the destruction of some of the most sensitive parts of the penis and its protection from chaffage so it stays extra sensitive too (I'm assuming this last part).

I don't have a penis so this is all just my opinion. I do think it's mutilation. It was grown there for some reason and lopping it off due to antiquated health concerns is wrong.

I had a friend who almost had himself circumcized at the age of 25. His cunt of a girl friend told him because of his foreskin, he "smelled" and she would not go down on him. Personally I think she was just a selfish lazy bitch but hey, he was the one married to her. After doing a bunch of research and talking to some biologist friends, I finally convinced him that the foreskin had very little to do with it and it would have been 1,000 times too painful to suffer through at his age. It took him another 3 years, but he finally dumped the crazy whore and kept his foreskin.

Who cares if it's done young. Actually, circumcision protects against infection...as gross as that sounds.

Originally circumcision was a jewish and islamic thing and it was done to protect from infections. Both Jews and Islamis lived in hot places and high temperature is a catalyst of infection. In europe where Christianity rules, the infections were much more rare due to lower temperatures so circumcision was not needed.
Nowdays it is medically not needed. I don't have anything against it as it is a tradition or simply just because people like it that way.

To me, circumcision is a tad bit...odd.
I mean, you're not allowing the child to have a choice. The foreskin is also there for many reasons...and I'll stop there before I start a whole biology schpeel. :p

In my surgery rotation a mother was having her 9 year old circumsised. That's damn creepy, waiting until they're old enough to know what exactly you're doing to them. o_O

Let's circumsise some females to celebrate!

That would be silly. Then we wouldn't enjoy sex.

btw, just a disclaimer, I don't prefer circumsised penises just because
"I'm jewish". I also eat bacon, sea food, and religion to me is as important as a speed limit in a Nascar race....
It's a personal thing, and no way it'd prevent me from....uh... adopting, when time needed. :cool:
This conversation reminds me of my gfs back home and me.
ahhhh, I miss those girls.

Who cares if it's done young. Actually, circumcision protects against infection...as gross as that sounds.
The world has long moved beyond the Middle Ages, but D3v4s7a7i0n stayed right where he was. Circumcision, in European and North American countries, does not protect against infection.

I was born with phimosis, so circumcision wasn't a choice.
Born with what? I can't look it up, because I'm at work ^_^

Born with what? I can't look it up, because I'm at work ^_^
Phimosis is a medical condition in which the foreskin of the penis of an uncircumcised male cannot be fully retracted.

Good ol' Wikipedia.

Phimosis is a medical condition in which the foreskin of the penis of an uncircumcised male cannot be fully retracted.

Good ol' Wikipedia.

i actually have this condition
there's a surgical procedure that can fix this with out actually removing the foreskin, i just don't have the money to pay for it