Cirith Ungol interview by Omni

best thing i've read by omni since

ef6c09de34a23f7209a4748f51d5b8a1.jpg

Noticed Omni posting on NWN. Soggy vag should just come back. It's not like she's in a better community there.

I love (Well that's probably an overstatement) UM just because it seems like the most honest board I've been on. Also, I've read Omni's interview last night (she sent it to me) and it's exciting to see how enthusiastic they are. Also I guess I'm a sucker for Greg's riffs as my favorite album is Frost and Fire but I've grown to appreciate and really like many tracks on Paradise Lost even though it still probably ranks last. I look forward to seeing them in June and I'm happy that Jimmy and Greg will be playing guitars for CU for the show.

UM is the best board ever. Lots of shit here, but on the other hand it's not difficult to encounter an interesting conversation.

its a helluva lot better than NWN. SKR used to be a really good music driven forum, but after Tim became The End Records it died

It's kind of funny how a metal group on facebook (or even facebook as a whole really) feels way less personal than a board like this, even though most people use their real name and have real photos of themselves.

Reactions: CiG and Baroque
Because social media is inhabited by social people, and social people tend to ignore and/or bully the kind of antisocial autistic nerds that still inhabit internet forums today. Forums were a lot more like social media a decade ago, but most of them left and only the baddest dudes can tough it out today.

It's kind of funny how a metal group on facebook (or even facebook as a whole really) feels way less personal than a board like this, even though most people use their real name and have real photos of themselves.

Could be because a certain veil of anonymity helps people be a little less reserved.