Classic Anthrax line up to reunite for Ozzfest 2005?

Resunikcufecin said:
am I to assume that you are actually a fan of Nikki and the Crue?
Sixx makes more fun of Motley Crue then probably anyone else on the board.

Anthrax are dead man, just like the Crue, Sepultura, Metallica and the list goes on. We've all watched at least one of our favourite bands go down the toilet, just accept it.

Resunikcufecin said:
Hey, look at Mr. Sixx get all offended because someone fires back at him. By the way, am I to assume that you are actually a fan of Nikki and the Crue? If so, you have no ground to stand on when arguing over someone's credibility.

I was hoping you'd just read the points I brought up, and respond to them, so we could debate the issue. BUT, you obviously prefer to take the high road, so... NO, YOU go fuck yourself.
We debate bands that some people love while others hate far better over here than on that ol' Anthrax board anyway. If you've come here from there you're not really in a position to get anal for being told to 'think outside the box' :lol:

sixxswine said:
Listen little bitch boy, I might be a Motley Crue fan, but if you were a regular you'd know I blast them just as much as the next band. You on the other hand are so far up Charlie Benante's ass that you need to wipe the feces from you ears & eyes. It's over for them don't you get it dickhead?! The closest they came to "making it" was during the tour of Clash of the Titans...
So what if they get Joey back? So what? Nobody cares...
Now get off my board! You've worn out your welcome!
SIXXSWINE or Master to you...

Dude, if you'd just actually read the stuff I've written, you'd know I'm not up the ass of anyone from Anthrax. To the contrary, I happen to think that Scott and Charlie made a huge mistake when they stayed with the Antrax thing instead of S.O.D. Furthermore, the Volume 8 album was weak and derivitave. FURTHERMORE, putting covers on an album just to issue as singles (i.e. Antisocial and Got the Time) is lame. The boys do a lot of stuff I don't like. Again, I'm not a mark. BUT, to call them a joke is stupid. They've made a huge contribution, and their two previous releases were excellent, in my opinion.

Listen here, they are a joke. From the "I'm the Man" garbage to "Bring the Noise."
But worse, what they have become! A power pop rock band... I'm a huge fan of John Bush, so it pains me to know that he has continued with that "has been" band & not concentrated on Armored Saint. I said this already, but since you're a newbie you haven't heard this. I ask you this. What are you heros gonna do, now that Dime isn't around to give 'em ANY Metal credibility?! Put a fork in 'em, they are done. Yes, even if they get Belladonna back... You're biased, so please leave my forum right now, before I get the UM Old School bouncer to throw your ass to the curb!

Just accept it that some people think that Anthrax still have a part to play in metal and that some people think that they are finished.

THIS ARGUMENT IS POINTLESS SO JUST END IT

Good point. I did join in on this argument but it has blown out of all proportion and has gotten silly.

I mean in the end we are all metal fans and shouldn't be arguing. We should be uniting and fighting the common enemy - POP MUSIC

sixxswine said:
Listen here, they are a joke. From the "I'm the Man" garbage to "Bring the Noise."
But worse, what they have become! A power pop rock band... I'm a huge fan of John Bush, so it pains me to know that he has continued with that "has been" band & not concentrated on Armored Saint. I said this already, but since you're a newbie you haven't heard this. I ask you this. What are you heros gonna do, now that Dime isn't around to give 'em ANY Metal credibility?! Put a fork in 'em, they are done. Yes, even if they get Belladonna back... You're biased, so please leave my forum right now, before I get the UM Old School bouncer to throw your ass to the curb!
Brother, you need to relax.
If you want to consider Anthrax a joke, it's no skin off my ass.
Go on and get me "kicked to the curb," if you want to. If you represent what this board is all about, I'd rather be elsewhere.

Sixxswine, Shut The Fuck Up, Anthrax Is Alive And Well And Their Time Will Never Be Up !! How Dare You Talk Shit When Motley Crue Are Way The Fuck Past Their Prime. They Shouldnt Be Playing Anymore, Its A Fuckin Joke. Red, Write, And Crue?? Haahha What A Fuckin Laughingstock !! Fuck You And Go Suck Nikki Sixx's Cock You Gay Bitch !!!!!!!!!!

Sixxswine, Shut The Fuck Up, Anthrax Is Alive And Well And Their Time Will Never Be Up !! How Dare You Talk Shit When Motley Crue Are Way The Fuck Past Their Prime. They Shouldnt Be Playing Anymore, Its A Fuckin Joke. Red, Write, And Crue?? Haahha What A Fuckin Laughingstock !! Fuck You And Go Suck Nikki Sixx's Cock You Gay Bitch !!!!!!!!!!

Anthrax_Mosher said:
This man has inspired me.
I think I'll hang around a while.

There we go with the gay comments....
If you can't at least come up with somethign original don't post.
I would respect that a hell of a lot more. Geez, frankly I don't care if you like my taste in music, I'm not here to please you or to fit in with what your likes are.
If you were here ona regular basis you'd know I dish it out to Motley & KISS, as I did with Anthrax...
Anthrax is "around" but they are far from well!
And their "shrinking" fan base reflects that.

Thraxdude666 said:
Just accept it that some people think that Anthrax still have a part to play in metal and that some people think that they are finished.

THIS ARGUMENT IS POINTLESS SO JUST END IT

Sounds like this guy is the only Anthrax fan on here that's making any sense!
Thraxdude, kudos to you for taking it like a man & accepting that not all people share your view on the band...:tickled:

sixxswine said:
There we go with the gay comments....
If you can't at least come up with somethign original don't post.
I would respect that a hell of a lot more. Geez, frankly I don't care if you like my taste in music, I'm not here to please you or to fit in with what your likes are.
If you were here ona regular basis you'd know I dish it out to Motley & KISS, as I did with Anthrax...
Anthrax is "around" but they are far from well!
And their "shrinking" fan base reflects that.
Let's see, you're a Motley fan, but you dish it out to them sometimes. Sounds a lot like my relationship to Anthrax. So, what the hell is your problem?
Now, I don't have any real stats to prove myself in this argument, (you probably don't either) but I doubt the Anthrax fan base is "shrinking." I believe W.C.F.Y.A. sold better than Volume 8. Concert attendance is also probably up from that period.

Resunikcufecin said:
Let's see, you're a Motley fan, but you dish it out to them sometimes. Sounds a lot like my relationship to Anthrax. So, what the hell is your problem?
Sometimes?! All the fucking time, junior! I'm not tied to the band, like you, so NO it's not even close to similar...:tickled:

Resunikcufecin said:
Now, I don't have any real stats to prove myself in this argument, (you probably don't either) but I doubt the Anthrax fan base is "shrinking." I believe W.C.F.Y.A. sold better than Volume 8. Concert attendance is also probably up from that period.
Sales are down & before you draw the downloading card, they were down well before that...:tickled:
I'm sure they still draw people to their shows, but have you ever thought
it might be the other bands on the package that are bringing in the fans?!:tickled:
People who are at their shows with a ticket, but don't buy their records?
I would hardly call then "fans.":D