Classic Anthrax line up to reunite for Ozzfest 2005?

Damn!! I have not even been reading this thread, didn't know that Sixx was exploding in it. :lol: Glad I was bored and checked it out.

sixxswine said:
Sometimes?! All the fucking time, junior! I'm not tied to the band, like you, so NO it's not even close to similar...:tickled:

You truly are a jackass. First of all, am I supposed to be offended when you refer to me as "junior," as in junior member? Yes, I just discovered this site recently. Forgive me, oh Great Lord of Metal Forums, please.

Secondly, why the hell do you think I'm tied to the band? I lived in the same neighborhood as Scott Ian for about a year. I spoke to him one time, telling him I enjoyed the new S.O.D. album. Aside from that, I have absolutely no connection to the band. I'm a consumer, just like everyone else. I've never even seen them live!

sixxswine said:
Sounds like this guy is the only Anthrax fan on here that's making any sense!
Thraxdude, kudos to you for taking it like a man & accepting that not all people share your view on the band...:tickled:

Cheers man. Hey if everyone liked the same thing then this world would be fucking boring. As long as we all like decent metal.

I'm going to see Megadeth tomorrow night - can't fucking wait

Resunikcufecin said:
sixxswine said:
Sometimes?! All the fucking time, junior! I'm not tied to the band, like you, so NO it's not even close to similar...:tickled:

You truly are a jackass. First of all, am I supposed to be offended when you refer to me as "junior," as in junior member? Yes, I just discovered this site recently. Forgive me, oh Great Lord of Metal Forums, please.

Secondly, why the hell do you think I'm tied to the band? I lived in the same neighborhood as Scott Ian for about a year. I spoke to him one time, telling him I enjoyed the new S.O.D. album. Aside from that, I have absolutely no connection to the band. I'm a consumer, just like everyone else. I've never even seen them live!
Why are you so pissed?! Did you get locked up in a closet by your father & fed lice for several months?! Or did you witness your father getting brutally raped by your grandpa?! What?! And quit "dropping names" you dick, you don't know Scott Ian... :tickled:

Resunikcufecin said:
You're a real douche bag, of course you got offended! You replied to my post!:tickled:
Who's the jackass now?!:tickled:
You know what?! I could careless if you're here to stay, we need bone heads like you for a little entertainment from time to time...:D
Don't forget "I'm Dee Man, I'm Dee Man!":tickled:

sixxswine said:
Resunikcufecin said:
Why are you so pissed?! Did you get locked up in a closet by your father & fed lice for several months?! Or did you witness your father getting brutally raped by your grandpa?! What?! And quit "dropping names" you dick, you don't know Scott Ian... :tickled:
I finally figured it out! Sixxswine either has a severe short term memory problem, or can't read very well! I never said I knew Scott Ian. In fact, my whole point was clarifying that I DON'T know anyone in the band.
I've had an epiphany...and I feel better now.

sixxswine said:
Don't forget "I'm Dee Man, I'm Dee Man!":tickled:

Hey, don't forget "I'm Dee Man who built a career on the grave of a member of a band that was actually INNOVATIVE. Oh, and my singer was DEE MAN who killed him."

Resunikcufecin said:
Hey, don't forget "I'm Dee Man who built a career on the grave of a member of a band that was actually INNOVATIVE. Oh, and my singer was DEE MAN who killed him."

??????? What?

sixxswine said:
I agree. Take your medication Thrax fan!:tickled:

Let me explain what I meant...
You tried to take a dig at me by reminding me of "I'm the Man," when I never actually even said I particularly liked that song.
So, since you're a Motley Crue fan...
I was trying to remind you that Vince Neil is responsible for the death of Hanoi Rocks' drummer. But, good ol' Vince and the boys didn't let that get them down. Instead, they skyrocketed to the top of the charts by RIPPING OFF Hanoi Rocks musically and image-wise with their third album.
I'd say that's a little more damaging to the credibility of a band than doing a rap/metal song for laughs.
Oh, and I know what you'll say..."I'm the first one to make fun of Motley Crue." Here's the thing, though... I wouldn't jump on a thread where people were appreciating Crue, and start ripping them to pieces. That's the difference between you and me. I didn't start this shit.

Resunikcufecin said:
Let me explain what I meant...
You tried to take a dig at me by reminding me of "I'm the Man," when I never actually even said I particularly liked that song.
So, since you're a Motley Crue fan...
I was trying to remind you that Vince Neil is responsible for the death of Hanoi Rocks' drummer. But, good ol' Vince and the boys didn't let that get them down. Instead, they skyrocketed to the top of the charts by RIPPING OFF Hanoi Rocks musically and image-wise with their third album.
I'd say that's a little more damaging to the credibility of a band than doing a rap/metal song for laughs.
Oh, and I know what you'll say..."I'm the first one to make fun of Motley Crue." Here's the thing, though... I wouldn't jump on a thread where people were appreciating Crue, and start ripping them to pieces. That's the difference between you and me. I didn't start this shit.

Thanks for the history lesson "little" Scott Ian.
Why are you so bitter about other bands having success?
Just because Anthrax NEVER met their potential & were Thrash Metal Underachivers! Yeah, that's why they have tried ever trend that has been accessable to them! Pop, Rap, Rock, anything but METAL!
Motley didn't rip anyone off, they changed with every record, image wise.
Even a retarded chimp like you can see that!:tickled:

sixxswine said:
Motley didn't rip anyone off, they changed with every record, image wise.

Hey, on that note...
I think I can let this argument go now.
Motley never ripped anyone off?
Okay, you win.

I'll never understand people who kick off when they see someone with a different opinion, and then wail "I don't want this shit!" when it comes back to bite them in the ass. Ah well...

Anthrax is such a strange band. Belladonna is not even in the same ballpark as Bush, but with the exception of "The Sound of White Noise," Anthrax hasn't made good music even with the vocal giant, John Bush. They did make some outstanding songs with Joey, but the vocals were never very good. They can't seem to win....... I still like them, but they were never one of my top thrash bands.

Bryant