Classic Games

Apr 3, 2005
IL
Heres is my classic line-up of SNES(super nintendo).

All the Castlevanias(may I add that I also have castle for DS and PS2)
All the Breath of Fires
All the Mortal Kombats
The First Bomberman

As for N64

Castlevania(great Graphics)
Bomberman
007 James Bond
Donkey Kong 64
Mortal Kombat Trilogy

As for DS

Mario Kart DS
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Bomberman DS

(pointless thread I know)

Anyone at all ever play these games?

ZELDA, Ocarina of time for N64. Starfox for N64. Can't wait for the new ZELDA.

Castlevania rules. The one for the SNES rules. :Spin: The ones for N64 were cool too. Has anyone played Curse of Darkness?

The Last Ninja - shit I forgot that game all those years ago!!!
Skate or Die
GoldenEye
FF7

hmmm i got started,would love to know how to play 7 rom games
i really want to play dragons lair,any tips would be appreciated,i was just playing persian gulf inferno lol.

FOOLS! These list threads always have some comment about the games of Adventure! BRING ON THE ACTION!

SNES:

Super Mario World
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Metroid
Super Mario RPG
Sim City
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Nintendo 64:

Super Mario 64
Star Fox 64
Mario Kart 64
Conkers Bad Fur Day
The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
Banjo-Kazooie

Game Boy:

Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2: The Six Golden Coins (fucking LANDMARK game!)
Kirby's Dream Land
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
R-Type
Pokemon (Red or Blue)

'Nuff Said!

No way, man, not a pointless thread! I'm tired of all things Anthrax, so here I am.

I love the 16-bit era of games. I have both the Genny (the old version) and the Super NES, and I love them both. Super Metroid I think is one of the best games from that era, or any era, bar none. FFIII is cool but too damn scripted and linear. I think Phantasy Star II is much better. You can't beat Genesis for 16-bit side-scroll fighters (except for Street Fighter II Turbo on SNES, the best tournament fighter ever made for home): Streets of Rage 2 and 3. Final Fight on SNES looked good, but no co-op play doomed it. Super Double Dragon was good, not as fun as Streets of Rage, due to lack of depth of game play and the SNES' slow processor. Sure looked pretty, though.

Starfox, Yoshi's Island, Contra III, Zelda III (groundbreaking in its day and still fucking amazing), R-Type III (amazing but CHEAP), Space Megaforce (love Compile shmups), Super Castlevania, etc.

Genesis: Gunstar Heroes, Revenge of Shinobi, PSII, SoR 2+3, Flashback, Thunder Force 2, 3, 4 (aka Lightning Force)--my favorite shmups ever, etc, etc.

So where can I get N64 ROMs?????