Classic Games

Does anyone know shenmue or jet set radio for the dreamcast? 2 absolutly amazing games. so good words cant describe!! and underrated cos everyone ruled out the dreamcast straight away but it was actualy dead powerful.

PFFTTT...

C64
Wizball

AMIGA
Kick Off 2
Sensible World of Soccer (or Sensi Soccer)

No contest. No Quarter given. Greatest games ever!

God the list could go on for ever! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

How about these great games!

Exciting Hour (Arcade)
Gauntlet (Arcade)
Outrun (Arcade)
Bubble Bobble (Arcade)

Cannon Fodder (Amiga)
Delta (C64)
Paradroid (C64)
Uridium (C64)
Commando (C64 & Arcade)
Ikari Warriors (Arcade)

Head over Heels (C64, Spectrum ZX80, Amstrad)

MetalThrasher442 said:
Sorry bro never heard, of it what system?
Wow, how old are you?

The home console version was on Genesis, the first one was OK, but the Genny sequels suck balls. The arcade version is the best. But even better, and the final word on that type of game, and one my favorite games, is the arcade Golden Axe II: Revenge of Death Adder. 4-player co-op (all 4 players can pick up an enemy and slam its ass to the ground), kick-ass players (a minotaur, the giant with the dwarf on his back, etc.). Awesome.

Genesis fan here. Metal Thrashing Mark: Phantasy Star II was great, still is. I prefer it to the Final Fantasy "games", which are more cinematics than games nowadays.

Drokk said:
Wow, how old are you?

The home console version was on Genesis, the first one was OK, but the Genny sequels suck balls. The arcade version is the best. But even better, and the final word on that type of game, and one my favorite games, is the arcade Golden Axe II: Revenge of Death Adder. 4-player co-op (all 4 players can pick up an enemy and slam its ass to the ground), kick-ass players (a minotaur, the giant with the dwarf on his back, etc.). Awesome.

Genesis fan here. Metal Thrashing Mark: Phantasy Star II was great, still is. I prefer it to the Final Fantasy "games", which are more cinematics than games nowadays.

Woah, me never hearing of the game has nothing to do with my age...

MetalThrasher442 said:
Woah, me never hearing of the game has nothing to do with my age...
I know, just messing. I guess it wasn't as popular as stuff like Gauntlet or the mighty Double Dragon, but Sega owners knew it back in the day. (Golden Axe is what, more than 15 years old? :erk: )