Classic lineup Anthrax fans, Welcome!

Rozy157

Insert cheesy quote here
Oct 23, 2003
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
Even though a lot of the Bush fans on this board are pissed about reunion, I wanted to take the time to welcome all the old school fans to the board. The way I see it, any publicity is good pubilicity, and if anything I hope this gets a large amount of people fired up about Anthrax again. Even if you aren't excited about the reunion, you have respect and welcome people back into the fold.

I first became a fan of the band during the P.O.T., Killer B's period, and have followed them ever since. I guess I can identify with both sides of the fence, and I think most people on this board can as well. So in short, welcome, and don't let the shitheads get under your skin.

One more thing, you should really give the Bush-era music a shot if you haven't up till now. At the very least Music of Mass Destruction, or WCFYA. Great albums, and they prove that the band still rocks just as hard as ever.

Cheers!

Thanks to you. The only Bush-era album I own is SOWN, but I think of checking out WCFYA (a friend of mine should have it) because What Doesn´t Die isn´t that bad and many said that it would be a quite heavy album again so it may be worth giving it a try.

Thanks, Rozy! For I am a fan of the Classic Line Up.
I first heard Anthrax in 87. Liked Among, still one of my favorites.
The first CD I bought was I'm The Man. Loved it. Started buying the other albums. I bought State Of Euphoria within a week of it's release. And bought the rest when they came out.
My favorites are (in no particular order):
We've Come For You All*
Sound of White Noise*
Persistence of Time
Among The Living

*Featuring Anthrax's BEST vocalist: John Bush.

Yeah I first recognized Anthrax in 1988 when I saw Madhouse video, then instantly bought SOE and been a fan since then. I still listen to classic old albums, even Fistful Of Metal, which I actually like a lot. But my most favourite is WCFYA hands down, I think it´s their best effort and the best heavy metal CD released in fucking years. As you might know, I prefer the Bush era lot more, that´s why I still feel a bit awkward when it comes to the reunion thing. But let us wait and see.