Classic Rock Headliners for the Friday next year.

Black Lagoon

Apr 24, 2001
Cornwall, England
Visit site
First suggestion has to be Magnum. Seeing as Mr Cately is there every year, lets get him on the bill. Would like to see Magnum headline on the Friday, or if not how about Bob for the Saturday old timers spot.

My other choices for the Friday would be UFO, Scorpians, Priest, Motorhead or Dio.

Support could come from Overkill, Paul Di'anno's Killers and one other :headbang:

What do'ya think?

Black Lagoon said:
First suggestion has to be Magnum. Seeing as Mr Cately is there every year, lets get him on the bill. Would like to see Magnum headline on the Friday, or if not how about Bob for the Saturday old timers spot.

My other choices for the Friday would be UFO, Scorpians, Priest, Motorhead or Dio.

Support could come from Overkill, Paul Di'anno's Killers and one other :headbang:

What do'ya think?

Bob Catley on his own would be better than Magnum as his solo stuff is far superior to the last magnum album. Also he'd put in a few Magum covers anyway. Overkill would be better on the Saturday. A Classic Rock/Metal mainstage line up of something like:

Ten
Bob Catley
Blitkrieg
Infobia

Would get my vote.

Isn't Saxon and Diamond Head classic enough?

I'm sorry but Magnum NO!
They are AOR. Not metallic enough...

Ten is ok.........

It was actually mr that suggested Di'anno's Killers but his music is more of hardcore/Pantera esque music and not really classic.

Uriah Heep now that's classic.

UFO and Rainbow with out Guitar gods like Blackmore and Schenker they are nothing.

No to Scorpions also. They are pants.

all sounds good to me, magnum, ten, ufo, scorpions, i love em all, but i dont tihnk ne of em will be able to fill saxons shoes, they did do fukin well - dio would be my main choice, i saw dio at an alice cooepr gig onec but had never herd of em so didnt appreciate it sadly, no id love to se him now, since i discovered dio ive been a mssive fan, i herd motorhead mentioned too, tht would be incredible, tho i doubt theyd play, no harm in dreaming tho