CLAWFINGER BASS SAMPLES ENJOY

reneisgod

Rene
Aug 28, 2006
Scotland
en-gb.facebook.com
Ok some more free stuff hehe just cause i love you guys so much haha :puke:

CLAWFINGER bass guitar samples !

These have always kinda been kept quiet i dunno why but im uploading them so everyone can get there hands on em !

basically if you aint got a bass guitar or u just aint got the time to be messing around with bass issues then these samples r for u and bad ass at that.

Clawfinger isnt my favorite band but ive always liked there bass sound and now you guys can put these sounds into your own mixes

enjoy

oh and regarding my esnips account alot of you have problems on this site i still have had 0 problems on this so im uploading them here would someone be so kind to upload these on a second location to save all the moaning this time round haha

ok here you go !

for anyone lucky enough to be using logic 5.5 ive already mapped these samples and the mapping is in the folder (exs 24)

more free stuff to come soon :loco:

shit before i forget the files r .rar you will have to unzip them using winrar

haha and heres the link thanks for reading my usual bullshit

http://www.esnips.com/web/sneapforumstuff/

no idea ive had these for years definetly never got them from reason but that might be there org source. all i know is they kick ass and could benefit alot of the users on this forum, i use these alot mixed with my darkthrone and cradle of filth bass samples and they sound nice :kickass:
haha i hate bass guitar, i have a bass but id rather use these.

If it's from Clawfingers tune on Reason 2, there's bass/ guitar/ and DFH 1 samples. And I don't know how legal it is to just upload them somewhere and offer them out :Smug:

I asked them if it was cool to use the tune on a site I built years ago.... and since I asked (and linked it back to Clawfinger), they were cool with it!:headbang:

Is it legal to post them here? If they are from Reason then it isn't and if it isn't from Reason who owns the copyrights? Probably Clawfinger. Did they agree to the sharing?

They were uploaded by Jocke Scog (producer/keyboardist), otherwise known as TheDude, onto the forum. It's perfectly a'ight. :Smug:

Yeah, it's my old bass samples. It's ok to share them, at least I think so. Haven't talked to Propellerhead about it, but for me it's ok. They're done really really fast and sloppy, but at least they got character ;)

Some things to correct though: Those drum samples were not DFH1, they were my own ones, and my last name is spelled with a k. Skog that it ;)

Yeah, it's my old bass samples. It's ok to share them, at least I think so. Haven't talked to Propellerhead about it, but for me it's ok. They're done really really fast and sloppy, but at least they got character ;)

Some things to correct though: Those drum samples were not DFH1, they were my own ones, and my last name is spelled with a k. Skog that it ;)

These r really good samples man I use them all the time and know alot of other people that use them also.

Didnt know you were on this forum !

So just to say thanks for these :headbang: