Clean vocals Swano

karpsmom said:
You forgot about in Therion! I don't know everything he was involved on with them but I know on the album "Theli" he did vocals on the songs, "Cult of The Shadow", "In The Desert Of Set", and "Nightside Of Eden", and he did the vocals on the songs "Into Remembrance" and "Black Fairy" on the Therion album "1997 - A'arab Zaraq - Lucid Dreaming". I believe he did more vocals with them, I just don't remember when at the moment.

The Therion tracks he sang -ROCK-. The live version of Desert of Set in the live at Midgard album is also crazy good, the Therion singer also has a great voice. But goddamn, Black Fairy and Into Remembrance fucking rock. I've had those Therion albums since high school, and I still listen to them all the time now, 6 years later. Lucid Dreaming and Theli are really worth buying.

mattcira said:
Dan also played keyboards / produced Gates of Ishtar, which was a psuedo black metal band.
I was always under the impression that Gates of Ishtar were a melodic death metal band. At least from what I heard.

George: I think you're right on Gates of Ishtar. I've only heard their first album, but it sounded like melodic death with the usual Maidenisms.

Naglfar said:
The Therion tracks he sang -ROCK-. The live version of Desert of Set in the live at Midgard album is also crazy good, the Therion singer also has a great voice. But goddamn, Black Fairy and Into Remembrance fucking rock. I've had those Therion albums since high school, and I still listen to them all the time now, 6 years later. Lucid Dreaming and Theli are really worth buying.

I'm glad you like it! Therion doesn't have a set vocalist though. They tour and record with all different people all the time.