Clear your calendars Monday September 30!

that is a high price ticket for one good band.

Wow,
Dude, seriously...........
I know you feel the need to slam anything and everything I do, but considering I am a part of the fest this year, you should be at least a little more supportive.

I am sure if it were in the city it would have a MUCH stellar lineup.

Divinity Compromised are getting good reviews, and like myself, Lothar does a great job of promoting his bands and shows.

Helloween sells themself. They have fans that don't really need another co-headliner to get them out. Will it sell out? Prolly not, but the show so far has two locals who will do a good job of promoting and selling advance tickets.

Being a MOnday I hope they add no more than one band.

Honestly, for a band like Helloween, esp being a Monday, I don't think a local is going to matter much for the fence sitters, unless its a band they owuld have to pay for, which they honestly are not going to do.

You never know. I have certainly given MoJoes some suggestions...........

Ew... Mojoes.

If I'm around the Dekalb area in September I may be inclined to attend this. September is a long way away.

Edit--Holy! Fates Warning is playing in November? Are they even worth seeing these days? Their most recent set lists are fucking terrible.

Bob. Reading comprehension. Justin is speaking of Fates Warning.

I for one cant wait to see FW.
I actually love the Alder material as much as the Arch material.

I know that might seem blasphemous but No Exit and Parallels are two flawless albums, and Plesant Shades of Grey is close behind.

Sorry to hear that about FW live.
Either way I am very excited to see them.
I was always a fan of Awaken the Guardian, but just dove deeper into the Alder albums in the past few years.
I previously only had the Live one (Still Life) and Inside Out.

Both Parallels and No Exit would easily be in my top 100 metal albums of all time.