Clear your calendars Monday September 30!

Iced Earth was the most crowded I ever saw MoJoes.

Yeah, Helloween on a Monday?
I really don't know to be honest.

Bottom line is the amount of people in the crowd will have no bearing on how much ass Helloween will kick. Can't say I have ever been to a BAD Helloween show. Drunk Andi Deris at Pearl Room was amazing!

Yeah I can't see this doing too well but I don't think they are a band who will do a half assed set because of it. The best time I saw Edguy was at Logan Square Auditorium in front of under 100 people. It was when the Pearl Room closed and they had a week and a half to change the location. They came out and had a blast...they knew it was a bad situation and they made the best of it and had a great time. You could easily tell they were stunned at the super small crowd but they made it a blast.

Yeah I can't see this doing too well but I don't think they are a band who will do a half assed set because of it. The best time I saw Edguy was at Logan Square Auditorium in front of under 100 people. It was when the Pearl Room closed and they had a week and a half to change the location. They came out and had a blast...they knew it was a bad situation and they made the best of it and had a great time. You could easily tell they were stunned at the super small crowd but they made it a blast.

Amazing too because had Edguy done the Pearl Room it would've had a good crowd.

Yeah, thats kind of what I was thinking as well.
I never heard a note off of Tinitus Sanctus (SP?) or Age of the Joker.
I heard Age of the Joker was pretty good.

Man, I remember when I first heard Theater of Salvation in Uncle Bobs car.
This was around 2002 I believe or somewhere thereabouts.

I used to think this band was going to become the next Helloween.

Yeah, thats kind of what I was thinking as well.
I never heard a note off of Tinitus Sanctus (SP?) or Age of the Joker.
I heard Age of the Joker was pretty good.

Man, I remember when I first heard Theater of Salvation in Uncle Bobs car.
This was around 2002 I believe or somewhere thereabouts.

I used to think this band was going to become the next Helloween.

I liked Tintus...people hated it. There were a handful of really good songs on it. I think the style change is what killed it for them. They lost that core fanbase.

Too bad. They were always fun live. Now he has gone on to bigger things with Avantasia...love em or hate them...they were amazing live.

I dont hate Avantasia.
I had one disc, I think their second one.
It was ok, but didn't really grab me. Never checked anything else out.

Yeah, Edguy lost me with Rocket Ride big time.
Sure, there were fun songs, but that's not the style that made me an Edguy fan at first.

And if the music wasn't enough, here is a preview of what complete sh*t my Jewfro looks like underneath the blazing MoJoes lighting rig:
ghost1_zps35dfae4c.jpg