Clear your calendars Monday September 30!

And I agree with Justin. I love FW and Redemption for that matter, but his bands just are not great live. I wouldn't say terrible but nothing special.

4. Trying to generate "Way to go" comments for his running efforts
5. Texting while driving
6. Facebooking while driving
7. Researching the hell out of whoever is booked for Prog Power 2014 so he can claim he has been raging on them since 88

Sorry, I really do like Simon, but I have ZERO tolerance for people who text / FB / etc while driving.
Simon is extremely guilty of this.
I see it everyday on the tollway and have seen it cause accidents.

I am a strong advocate of stopping texting while driving.........

Don't call me pissy for this....as I see all of ya'lls political ramblings online all the time....

Sorry, I really do like Simon, but I have ZERO tolerance for people who text / FB / etc while driving.

Don't call me pissy for this....as I see all of ya'lls political ramblings online all the time....

I know what it seems like, but the only time I do is when I'm at a complete stop. I hate people that text as they're on the gas and steering.

I know what it seems like, but the only time I do is when I'm at a complete stop. I hate people that text as they're on the gas and steering.

Sorry, but you make FB posts about how bad the traffic is.........

That's the same to me as stumbling drunk out of a bar with keys in hand praying there are no drunk drivers on the road........

Why even get on the internet while driving?

Look, I know you are FAR from the only one who does this, so I am not coming down ONLY on you. Just something I feel extremely passionate about and is more critical of an issue than many things, as I said before, that you all ramble on about.............

Sorry, but you make FB posts about how bad the traffic is.........

That's the same to me as stumbling drunk out of a bar with keys in hand praying there are no drunk drivers on the road........

Why even get on the internet while driving?

Look, I know you are FAR from the only one who does this, so I am not coming down ONLY on you. Just something I feel extremely passionate about and is more critical of an issue than many things, as I said before, that you all ramble on about.............

How in the world is that the same? Being at a complete stop when it's bumper to bumper. As for why, I'll be honest -- boredom.

The texting thing is a fair point (seriously Simon, put that thing down if you're behind the wheel). The rest of it though? You and Bob are like pirhanas sometimes.

I agree with you. We must take a stand against degenerate modern customs like texting while driving, drug abuse, and same sex marriages.

I understand the boredom reason. I really do.
I am in the car for over 2 hrs a day going back and forth.

There are enough distractions as it is which cause needless havoc on the road.