Cleveland show

Hello all !! New to the board. Just purchased tix for both the Chicago show and the Cleveland gig.

Anyone making the trip to Ohio from IL? Come on it's ONLY 6 hours away! It's Opeth for Budda's sake!! ê¿ê

Later...

I'm going to try my damnedest to get there even with it being about 600 fucking miles each way! :mad: I also will need a hotel...obviously. :rolleyes:
taxslave...you mentioned a hotel on the same street...what is the name of it and the number?
I've been to The Agora a bunch of times, being that I used to live in Buffalo, NY, but I don't remember a hotel on that road.

It's called Best Hotel and the address is 3614 EUCLID AVE. The Agora is also on Euclid...5000 Euclid Avenue. I can walk to the show! More importantly, I can stagger back from it!

A friend in Vermont asked me if I could make it to the OH show, but I already made plans to fly to Chicago for the show there. I'd love to make it to both shows, but I can't afford it and can't afford to take that much time off from school. :(

I get to see Opeth in Chicago, though! :D

Originally posted by taxslave
It's called Best Hotel and the address is 3614 EUCLID AVE. The Agora is also on Euclid...5000 Euclid Avenue. I can walk to the show! More importantly, I can stagger back from it!

That's gonna be a pretty decent walk if I'm thinking about the area right.

Anyway, I'll be there. There's gonna be a Three Doors Down show going on in the Theater for anyone that cares/wants to mess with people.