click problem

zver

Dec 19, 2010
Macedonia
www.myspace.com
hey guys!i have a problem :/ i tracked drums this weekend but i dont have headphones for drums and i use random headphones that are cheap copy of headphones for drums. so the problem was that the drummer didnt hear the click and the track are sdgksdghjsogihadoghidfio not in tempo :/ so i have to rerecord them so what i should do?dont tell me buy one couse i just bought new soundcard

What the hell do you mean "don't tell me to buy some", that's the solution if he can't hear the click through the ones you have now.

uhh buy headphones and re-track or just leave it dude, if you said editing can't fix the mistakes what else do you think will there's not that many options.

Program them? thats about it.

thanks guys ill try something of that.. i was thinking of recording the guitars next on click and after that to record the drums but ill try some of this thanks for the help anyway

well the guys dont want to rerecord the drums so i have to edit it all to hell and back...so i need help i have few questions
im using cubase 5 and the drums are ok but at some point they are little faster or slower so how can i fix that?

zver said:
well the guys dont want to rerecord the drums so i have to edit it all to hell and back...so i need help i have few questions
im using cubase 5 and the drums are ok but at some point they are little faster or slower so how can i fix that?

Make loops of each section with in time bits, copy, paste, crossfade, repeat.....