CLIMB THAR HILL

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
you're like four days overdue for recos man

i'm not on the forum all the time, i can't keep track of this for all of y'alls

cool, then agalloch shall have the privilege of two weeks of stickies because at least one of his recos was very good

Dammit. Well if you feel like driving 50 miles (each way) for some good Mexican food on your dinner break let me know. :loco:

Aye. We'll do a Hangar 24 thing or something, get loaded and drive out to Joshua Tree to wake up in a confused place/essence.

Oh yeah Neurosis in January, Enslaved/Pallbearer in February. I'll most likely be in LA for both occasions.

Sweet, we'll arrange beerthings. Probably gonna be me and my drummer rolling out that way, and some fuzzfriends from Upland.

I haven't seen them since 1996, and I really need to rectify that. Haven't heard the new one yet foolishly enough...

Yeah, A Sun That Never Sets is the best. I fucking love that album so much, Falling Unknown is the type of song that makes me glad to exist on this planet. Then when Stones From the Sky starts to fall apart at the end, I feel transcendence into some other plane of existence. Have you watched the DVD? I'm not really into the whole music video thing, but that really completes the package in a lot of ways. Fucking glorious work right there.

Probably the best TSO show yet tonight, the visuals were a little dialed back but the band and sound were spot fucking on. The lengthy encore included about 23p852305870235u32 lazers and spinning shit though, so the eyeball assult came then. And the band was really warmed up at that point, plus nobody talking, nobody texting, just a Great Big Rock Show. Pretty neat.

Yeah, A Sun That Never Sets is the best. I fucking love that album so much, Falling Unknown is the type of song that makes me glad to exist on this planet. Then when Stones From the Sky starts to fall apart at the end, I feel transcendence into some other plane of existence.
:worship:

plus nobody talking, nobody texting, just a Great Big Rock Show. Pretty neat.

If only metal gigs were attended by 50 somethings, we could headbang without distraction. Best thing about TSO are the Elaine Benes like violinists stringing their way up the aisles. I'd lick every last inch, hmmmmm.

There was a group of geezers behind us that, before the show, were loudly playing oneupmanshit games about what was the greatest sounding show they attended back in the Good Ol' Days. Shit about Foreigner, Chicago, ELO, and other terrible, terrible bands. Momz and I would make fun of them under our breaths because we're elitist like that, but whatever.

Fun fact: THEY STOPPED TALKING ONCE THE MUSIC BEGAN. What a concept. Thanks for not being douchebags, dadrockers! :kickass: