Clinton's Blog

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
take a look at this. some real candid writing from the man himself. he usually tries to update it daily
http://billclintondailydiary.blogspot.com/

check out today's blog.

some people say it is not him writing, however he recently visited a buddhist vihara here in Queens who happened to be one of my clients and he wrote about it the next day candidly, so I am led to believe it is the real deal.

This reverend, this holy man, talks the talk, he waves the Bible in the air, but his heart isn’t walking the walk. No, I’m being too poetic. The guy is a scumbag. When he walked over to me and Hillary, I swear I was about to spit in his face. I was ready to explode, but as usual I swallowed the venom.

this is great ... calling a reverend a scumbag :D

"When I arrived at King Fahd’s palace, he was sitting in the living room. The first thing I saw was a huge screen. The King was playing Nintendo games. He didn’t get up or even looked up. He gave me a joystick and challenged me to a race.

The game looked a bit like the Indy 500. We had to race cars. It was the first time I played one of these games, so I kept crashing my car. I remember, after the fiftieth crash the king looked at me and said “You suck”. He grabbed the joystick and told me to leave. I was stunned, but there was nothing much I could do, so I left. His brother later apologized to me for his brother's behavior."

those blogs are sad in a weird way.
he just sounds like an aging old man now. doing very useless things daily.