Cloned EP

justHerb

May 8, 2001
NYC
www.prometheancrusade.com
Have you guys ever thought of making the Cloned EP a free download on your site? I have a copy, but I don't know how easy it is to get one these days.

Congrats on the new Heathen record Kragen, it sounds amazing. I've been a fan of theirs ever since I ordered their Pray For Death demo out of the back of Ron Quintana's old zine Metal Mania. I still have it.

Jeff Kent

It's almost impossible to find these days. If I am correct there were only 1000 copies ever made. If you do have one, you should hold onto it, it might be worth a lot someday.

Jeff:

Great to hear from you! We're actually considering compiling the demos from "Cloned" with some demos from 2001 and other stuff we've done for a new release since "Cloned" is out of print. Another possibility is to release it digitally for those who want to get it. Not sure what we'll do at this point but I'll make sure to keep everyone informed.

Thanks for the compliments on the new Heathen album. It's taken way too long to get done but I'm glad to hear that people are enjoying it. The comments on Blabbermouth have been all positive, which is a rarity these days! :)

Unholy Crusada:

I have a few of the original "Cloned" CDs left. I've been saving them for hardcore fans. If you're interested in buying one please send me a PM. :headbang:

Cheers!

Kragen