Closing this forum

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
i feel this forum has finally outlived its usefulness. Traffic is way down and there is no meaningful discussion going on. I will be shutting down the forum at the end of February. We have an active presence on Facebook and can always be reached via email at info@lasercd.com.

Thank you,
Ken Golden

Reactions: LeepinLeemur
Ken. Just the fact I can make requests for certain releases/inventory makes the forum useful. A lot of people, myself included do not like putting their information on Facebook. I like the privacy of this forum and hope you change your mind. Either way, I enjoy and share your enthusiasm and love for progressive rock and am a lifetime customer of Lasercd.

Ken. Whatever you do, thank you for spending the time over the years to provide fellow progressive music lovers with this forum. I surely was not implying the only good of the forum was for making requests. I look forward to your opinions on Sea of Tranquility. Sincerely. Paul.

Ken. Whatever you do, thank you for spending the time over the years to provide fellow progressive music lovers with this forum. I surely was not implying the only good of the forum was for making requests. I look forward to your opinions on Sea of Tranquility. Sincerely. Paul.
Thanks Paul. We are busier than ever. Just closing the forum down. Better to gauge our activities on our Facebook and Instagram pages.

Sorry to hear this Ken but I understand how there could be better uses of your time then to check in here every day only to not have much going on or any meaningful or productive discussions. I'll look for the facebook page.

Reactions: lasercd