CoB at Bloodstock Open Air

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
chill the fuck out dude. can you not handle someone moving on and not having cob as their favorite band anymore? is it that bad?

It was kinda rude...by was not really directed to you in fact. Sure I do understand your point of view about CoB nowadays (no shit.... :err: ) ; but I just felt people were thinking they were "in" and "clever" when saying how they noticed CoB changed with HCDR. But the thing is that everyone's heard the same music and realized too...there's just no need to bring back this (very sad) subject (to some (including me but still enjoying most of the parts))...it's getting old a bit, that whole surprising effect of the style used on HCDR.

Now have beer and bang that fuckin head :kickass:

All these posts but only a few are actually about B.O.A...

Could go...Could stay at home and not spend a hundred quid..Hmmm

hah, hey zakk, i like your sig, i jost got the guitar chapter, thats during the sea of lies part right? yeah i actually just learned that song, the tapping part is hard as a bitch though. what the hell is he laughing about?

@ the leper:
its when he does the slow sea of lies bit. he is laughing at how "easy" it is i guess. and yes that tapping lick is insane. i can only play it sloppy. im workin on it everyday though.

i wanna go see them at bloodstock open air but this place seems to be in the middle of no where, the cloest hotel/b+b seems to be 9999999 miles away and its probably fully booked up as it is

well whats the nearest train station, cos the site lists 3, and how much of a walk is it

i have to go and complain at alexi for signning my 2003 tour tee with a red pen, u cant even see his signature on it now

Hmm, *confusion*: Hate Crew Deathroll was alright, agreed? Then when did they start sucking? They brought out 2 songs (say whatever you like, I think Trashed, Lost & Strungout wasn't half bad) and two covers....considering Alexi writes a song in about a week....wouldn't it be fair to say he had a bad 2 weeks?

bloodstock festival sucks. the best festival is Donnington festival becouse of its tradition. and it has much better bands than these crappy bands whick no one has ever heard of them

janez79 said:
bloodstock festival sucks. the best festival is Donnington festival becouse of its tradition. and it has much better bands than these crappy bands whick no one has ever heard of them

Clearly you don't listen to real metal and you're also way behind cause Donnington became the nu metal fest known as Download.

Fag.

I agree that some bands on the bloodstock list I haven't heard of, but that's one of the great things about it, to find NEW bands. I mean, sure Download has some great bands, like this year: Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Slayer etc, but Bloodstock is a chance for new experiences.

nope i don't listen to nu metal cause it sucks ass. i just said that is a better festival then bloodstock.

p.s.: well trashed lost & stronghout & knuckelduster = almost nu metal !!!1

so when cob will release the new album you're all going to be dissapointed .