COB + Between the Buried and Me + The Black Dahlia Murder

xanina

Pathetic Grad Student
May 10, 2008
E-town concrete
Apparently theprp.com announced that COB is going on tour in the US in late summer/early fall. No dates have been announced and their support would be Between the Buried and Me and The Black Dahlia Murder.

Ugh, :lol: I hate both those bands, well I don't hate them but I am not a fan really. But I don't know if that is true, I mean I wasn't expecting a Bodom headlining tour here until the Spring. Would be really awesome though.

I think Ektomorf are good...they're a Sepultura rip-off, but I still like em :lol: they have some awesome songs that make you wanna go crazy hehe

I'd go, and even watch the first two, despite not liking them too much.. After only seeing Bodom for about 45 minutes, I want more! :p:. My rib-area still hurts, and so do the sides of my arms, because I was in the front, on the right.. But man, it was awesome.

I doubt it?

The Black Dahlia murder is beasting North America this summer. In fact, i'm seeing them in two weeks.

WEll, if they came to NYC in early fall, that would've been a fcking dream-tour ^______^ I'm not too much into the BB&M, but they're still br00tal, and I love CoB and TBDM... I wish they announced the dates soon so I could plan it all out!

Well theprp.com for me has never been wrong. When the radio station I work for was planning its 60th anniversary show a few months ago, bloodsimple was booked. theprp said bloodsimple would be in australia at the time of our show and they eventually pulled out of their contract with us so I doubt the site would be wrong.

As most of you know I'm not a huge fan of Bodom anymore... BUT...

I have actually seen both BDM and BB&M live and while they're not necessarily my cup of tea, they're excellent. I'll probably go if this happens just for the sake of a good night.

Well theprp.com for me has never been wrong. When the radio station I work for was planning its 60th anniversary show a few months ago, bloodsimple was booked. theprp said bloodsimple would be in australia at the time of our show and they eventually pulled out of their contract with us so I doubt the site would be wrong.

BLABBERMOUTH IS NEVER WRONG EITHER OMG!! :rolleyes:

As most of you know I'm not a huge fan of Bodom anymore... BUT...

I have actually seen both BDM and BB&M live and while they're not necessarily my cup of tea, they're excellent. I'll probably go if this happens just for the sake of a good night.

Meh, if I went I would totally not be there for the music at all, until Bodom came on stage. I would still have fun though. It's a little disheartening to me that I always end up being stuck seeing shows where I am not fond of the support bands.... for once I'd love to go see a concert where I am having fun the whole time instead of just waiting for the band I am there to see to come on. The have been a few concerts though, where the line-up was amazing, but generally it's not for me. /whining

Meh, if I went I would totally not be there for the music at all, until Bodom came on stage. I would still have fun though. It's a little disheartening to me that I always end up being stuck seeing shows where I am not fond of the support bands.... for once I'd love to go see a concert where I am having fun the whole time instead of just waiting for the band I am there to see to come on. The have been a few concerts though, where the line-up was amazing, but generally it's not for me. /whining

True for me too. Ektomorf (w/COB) sucked, Bloodsimple (w/Slayer) sucked, Epica (w/Sonata Arctica) might have been just that concert but sucked really hard although I like them in studio, Inactive Mesiah (w/Vader) sucked and Koma (w/Destruction) was the most boring performance I've seen.

Although when I saw Exodus, the support act, which if I remember right was Biomechanical, wasn't that great but was fun and nailed it when they did a great cover of Judas Priest's Painkiller.

this is actually a pretty good line up. Bodom headlining. I love btbam, not so much bdm, but I don't hate them.

I fucking give up now.

When I saw Moonsorrow supporting at the Astoria I was like fuck yeah, I feel for you America, I really do.