COB + Between the Buried and Me + The Black Dahlia Murder

...They have to suffer terrible support bands... Bodom's touring agents can go suck dick.

Meh...im Finnish so i couldn't give a less of shit because they still only come to summer festivals and last tuska they had a connectino with the audience that was next to none. It annoyed me because it made the show very dissapointing...i understand Alexi was pissed and all but fuck!. Roope looked stoned,Janne looked drunk,Henkka looked Henkka,Alexi was/looked pissed at times and tired and Jaska wasn't visible. So im not really stoked about seeing bodom anymore...im not expecting much.

^:lol: That's not what you see on the vids on YouTube.

Before criticising Bodom crowd connection you have to go and see Vader, :lol: I saw them last week in a <300 people venue and I was first row and could touch all of the members (YES! including the drummer :lol:) and contact was :erk: Some ''come on Valencia'' and ''are you having fun?'' to keep it going and then ''good bye you rock''. Devian (actual band of Mayhem singer) had the best contac ever though, :lol: He was great at making the crowd move and react. I don't give a shit about black metal but I headbanged like fuck through all the gig just because of that guy, he was awesome, :lol:

...They have to suffer terrible support bands... Bodom's touring agents can go suck dick.

True.

^:lol: That's not what you see on the vids on YouTube.

Before criticising Bodom crowd connection you have to go and see Vader, :lol: I saw them last week in a <300 people venue and I was first row and could touch all of the members (YES! including the drummer :lol:) and contact was :erk: Some ''come on Valencia'' and ''are you having fun?'' to keep it going and then ''good bye you rock''. Devian (actual band of Mayhem singer) had the best contac ever though, :lol: He was great at making the crowd move and react. I don't give a shit about black metal but I headbanged like fuck through all the gig just because of that guy, he was awesome, :lol:

I went to see Evile a few months ago, and the first band that played (Romeo Must Die :erk: (music's alright though :p)), the singer, he was like come on everyone I wanna see a pit...blah blah, but nothing, then he tried again, and nothing, until he got off the stage and came into the crowd and started a pit while still singing :lol: that was crazy

hahaha That's crowd connection if I've heard of it! Did he start running into people or just make the gap?!

Phenom, you know from listening to TW,the CRY dvd and normal shows with them on youtube (like cocob said )that they're better than that,give Bodom another chance live.

hahaha That's crowd connection if I've heard of it! Did he start running into people or just make the gap?!

Phenom, you know from listening to TW,the CRY dvd and normal shows with them on youtube (like cocob said )that they're better than that,give Bodom another chance live.

yea he started bumping into people and everything :lol: it was really cool haha

The guy from Himsa, fucking JUMPED from the stage over the barrier into the crowd and sang one song in the pit, then he was going nuts, getting people to sing parts of the song and scream into the mic. I'm not a big fan but it was pretty cool I'd say.

The guy from Himsa, fucking JUMPED from the stage over the barrier into the crowd and sang one song in the pit, then he was going nuts, getting people to sing parts of the song and scream into the mic. I'm not a big fan but it was pretty cool I'd say.

:lol: that dude from RMD did the same thing but at the end when they played a Pantera cover haha

the new singer of Divine Heresy does the same, I like it.

as did Mikael Stanne when they played in Philly in 07

the new singer of Divine Heresy does the same, I like it.

as did Mikael Stanne when they played in Philly in 07

Yeah Stanne didn't jump in the crowd at our show but he was pretty much fucking standing on me, on the gate :lol: Got some cool pics form that show. He also crowdsurfed for a bit.... he was fucking tanked as shit though. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: the DT show in NY was very good as well. I'm usually really angry when I get tossed around since I'm so little, but I didn't mind this time.

Nikki, we should go to a show together something :p

:lol::lol::lol: the DT show in NY was very good as well. I'm usually really angry when I get tossed around since I'm so little, but I didn't mind this time.

Nikki, we should go to a show together something :p

:lol: I was upstairs for DT, just got sick of being surrounded by people

Yeah we should,I'll be at Paganfest in Allentown on Wednesday, not sure if you're going or not

Nah, can't do shows in the middle of the week until the stupid school year ends for grammar school kids...I'm a substitute teacher :bah: