COB Clothing

Robz

New Metal Member
May 6, 2007
Yes this has been said before nodoubt but after searching for weeks and checking everyshop in my town center i cant find any trousers like alexi wears. Or shoes for that matter, not a clue what shoes he wears. Does anybody know any online shops that sell similar stuff and ship to the uk?

Thx in advance.

Yes this has been said before nodoubt but after searching for weeks and checking everyshop in my town center i cant find any trousers like alexi wears. Or shoes for that matter, not a clue what shoes he wears. Does anybody know any online shops that sell similar stuff and ship to the uk?

Thx in advance.

How about you define yourself :erk:

Big fat lot of help u lot are eh. dont think ill even bother tellin ya what the clothes are for. nvm. forget it.

lol well i dont Really want to Wear his Clotes :p but i think the Chaos Ridden Years Shirt that alexi had on with no Sleeves is prettty cool and i like to wair that to but his Bracelets is very Cool i have them to :rofl:

chaos ridden years shirt is a normal t-shirt but alexi had the sleeves cut.but it's still cool.I did this with a Slayer shirt which was old and which I wear at live gigs w my band.btw,COBHC wristband is cool also,but I can't find it anywere.