COB Clothing

I have no idea but i LOVE the way Alexi dresses! He's like one of the best dressers i'v ever seen. His style is so original and unique just like him. I also want to know where he gets his pants from. The black ones with chains are pretty cool. And if you do find a site, make sure they're trustful. I bought a shirt from some site when i googled it and they still haven't sent me the shirt. It's passed three weeks!

stfu you love everything about alexi
you should take an A4 Paper and write I love ALEXI on it until the Paper is full

I LOVE ALEXI I LOVE ALEXI I LOVE ALEXI I LOVE ALEXI than Scan it and Upload it here

chaos ridden years shirt is a normal t-shirt but alexi had the sleeves cut.but it's still cool.I did this with a Slayer shirt which was old and which I wear at live gigs w my band.btw,COBHC wristband is cool also,but I can't find it anywere.
Yea i Really Like the COBHC Wristband or Sweatband if i can find one like alexi has i buy one !

Yes this has been said before nodoubt but after searching for weeks and checking everyshop in my town center i cant find any trousers like alexi wears. Or shoes for that matter, not a clue what shoes he wears. Does anybody know any online shops that sell similar stuff and ship to the uk?

Thx in advance.

im guessing he wear New Rock boots...and trousers? normal combat trousers...

He looks GREAT in our stuff!
cob71.jpg

army surplus stores sell that stuff for cheap (army clothes).
why would you want to dress like alexi anyway? strange

^Most rockers all have that style but they make it their own and Alexi pulls it off the best.

FastBodom: I'm not going to do it again. Alexi's not even on my mind anymore. When i did that, i let out my love on paper. What did you do?...take pics of him when he was in the shower in the tour bus? I already saw a naked clip of him from the CRY dvd and wow, that was something!