CoB ftp

im uppign you tuska which i think is their best video out by far..
youll need xvid codec to view it i think....

OMFG PWNAGE dude u fucking RULE, I cant wait to get the shit, problem is i dont know how!!!! OMG whe have our dl limited to 3 gig cap, and nobody will let me rape their account!! i dont have an account either shite, this is like putting TORTURE!!
ITS THERE I WANT IT< BUT HOWWWW OMG

Good morning again from server land :)

First of all thnx for all the cool reactions and great uploads.
after 2 days we almost reach the 10.000mb download :D w00t.
Does anyone have a good site for a ftp tutorial or something for the people who are new to the whole thing?

Happy Sharing :)
Me is gonna watch stone now :D

ok i know im asking too much but can anybody maby scan some of those nice magazine's with alexi in and also upload? some young guitar stuff would be excelent, and everybody will love you!! Instant FAME! no 24/h guitar prac needed!! just scan and click...

so far i have uploaded :

warmen vid full
rotterdam gig full
alexi laiho documentary (twice with errors. full file isnt up just a segment of it)
bodom beach terror at tuska 2003 full

yea most programs has an auto resume like easy to use, but u cant resume if you havent started dl with a resume program. I think Download Accelerator has got resume with ftp aswell.Or try core FTP.

Firefox does not want to cooperate, i tried it as well. I just use internet explorer. It works fine.

Hey I've got some other random cool shit, but not bodom or other projects.

Shit like:

- Michael Angelo -Speed Kills (full) and some random Nitro/MA shit...
- Some okay-sounding Sonata Arctica, 1 or 2 songs.
- Yngwie's Far Beyond the Sun on this instruction video thing..

I thought better ask before spamming the server with some unwanted shit

And I've got CoB Live in Montreal 2003, but the sound won't fucking work!!! so fuck that.

Oh, and I have the entire Spider Man 1981 season :p