CoB going doo-oo-oown..

Originally posted by MtG
And he is new here 'cause of he wanted to say how boring COB is.. Well.. That's a fuckin' good reason to registers into a forum, don't you think..

well maybe, but if that's so, we won't have his presence here for that long I guess... well, I hope so :lol:

just kidding, had he posted in the proper thread, he wouldn't be getting all that flaming then? leave him be, man.

don't :mad: be :D

:lol:

Each and every one of you is fucking pathetic. Grow up you losers. :rolleyes:

Who gives a flying fuck if someone doesn't suck Alexi's cock like the rest of you? Give it a fucking rest already. Or aren't people allowed to have opinions that differ with your "collective mind?"

Only LoWildChild seems to have a brain here...sigh.

Originally posted by MtG
And I say you are just posthunting.

And no.. COB is not the best band in the world. Iron Maiden is. And the best finnish band is Amorphis.. But.. CoB is a good band and I can't just stand bastards like you, NEoChu..

Amen

:eek:Hmmmmmmmm....
I think that I've lost a lot hugh? F*ck! I will post my opinion now, even I'm late:p
NEoChu welcome to our forum. Sorry for the rude welcome of our mates.(Yeah guys, sorry, but you were rude).
Of course your opinion is your opinion and you are welcome to shear it with us but, please, don't blame CoB. We all realy *********L-O-V-E******** this band and we become very angry if someone says something against CoB.
I believe that you could just start from a less pompus topic, so you whould be welcomed with more kind way.
That's from me and bodomite you NEED vacations.
HAVE FUN GUYS!!!!!!!!!\m/

NEoChu, welcome to this board!

I just want to remark how stupid and useless is flaming a newbie who just posted his 2 cents... and I congratulate with him cuz despite your motherfuckness he didn't piss himself off :)

Tho my opinion is way different from yours, I respect your thoughts NEoChu.