COB HOODY

IKillEverything

New Metal Member
Oct 8, 2007
does anyone know where i can get any COB hoodies. i found this one place that has a bunch of COB stuff here http://www.rockworldeast.com but i was lookign for different ones cuz my friends already have both of the ones this place has. Im pissed! i just want a damn hoodie.

help me

EMP have a few Cob hoodies www.emp-online.co.uk

this one looks cool, but its not avaliable yet
137319b.jpg

I had showed my parents this place when I found it and told them to get me a bunch of stuff from there for xmas and my mom ordered one of the COB hoodies for me. at least i didnt have to pay for it with my money!!! sweet! cant wait to get it!

Crumpet Metal huh? sweet. so what does one have to do to get this hoody? is it a matter of waiting or am i just out of luck being in canada?

Now that we are on the subject of locating various COB merchandise, does anyone know where I can find this? Obviously FearShop doesn't have it and I know this is a relatively new product (2006). I bought this exact shirt at the tour but I lost it. 'Twas my favorite shirt =(. If anyone knows where I can find this shirt, please let me know! Thanks!