cob in italy????

Su questo forum gli Italiani ci sono, ci sono... è solo che se ne stanno nascosti, e se ne sono andati via quasi tutti, ognuno per i suoi motivi. E li posso ben capire.

Comunque, †the italian shredder†...
†the italian shredder†;8423324 said:
i know they come to milan some weeks ago.... (i think) but i want to know if in the next years the cob tour will pass to others italian city..... maybe in sardinia??? (the island of the italy) please respond...

DON'T SPIT ON THIS TREAD BEACAUSE I'M A NEW MEMBER....
Hey, don't worry about people who find it hard to accept who is new, and forget that they've been new members too... everyone can do mistakes.
But still, I agree on the fact that your signature is way too big, so maybe you could resize it a tiny bit, and make it look less like a "fist in the eye"? XD
And no, we won't spit on this thread... maybe on some grave? Naaaah, that was a joke. :p

But about what you asked, read this:

I cob son stati a milano il 10 febbraio e ora stan facendo un tour in america se non sbaglio quindi bisogna aspettare,sicuramente un altro tour europeo ci sarà ma quando non so dirtelo.
Comunque per evitare cazziate ti consiglio di consultare il sito www.cobhc.com dove puoi trovare tutte le info che ti servono oppure per le domande di cui hai bisogno c'è il thread quick/stupid question :)
Parole sante. Ascolta Andry, †the italian shredder†. :)