CoB in the U.S.A.

heatherxlove said:
@fingolfin:: did you come up to them in the bar? cuz if so, i most likely saw you. i was hanging in there for a while, watching people flow in and out, trembling in their awe of the almighty alexi.. haha.

one guy came in and i think he was so hammered that he didn't even realize who he was talking to. he looked at janne and said "who are you again?" lol.
No, I think I talked to Alexi when he was coming back from the bar (He was holding a Budweiser bottle, after all.). But nonetheless, you might have spotted me there. I was wearing a Corrosion of Conformity shirt with the radioactive skull on it. I didn't know Alexi was hanging out at the bar, or else I would have skipped out on Dimmu.

heatherxlove said:
i so screwed up when i met alexi. i was all "you guys are my ex's favorite band!" lol. because i mean, i love 'em and all but i was getting my shirt signed for my buddy more than my ex cuz yeah, she uhm.. long story. forget about it. but yeah. i think alexi thought i was a moron when i called the scythe a fork. lol.

yeah... bad times. bad times... :/

i wonder what they're thinking about what's going on right now in dallas. ya know, it's the 40th anniversary of jfk's anniversary.. happened in dallas.

and yeah, almost everyone has been CoB CoB CoB!! after seeing them.. they're all "CoB stole the show by far! the lineup is crap! CoB should headline!"

heatherxlove said:
i wonder what they're thinking about what's going on right now in dallas. ya know, it's the 40th anniversary of jfk's anniversary.. happened in dallas.

and yeah, almost everyone has been CoB CoB CoB!! after seeing them.. they're all "CoB stole the show by far! the lineup is crap! CoB should headline!"

they should.. and come back to atlanta. haha. get your tail on aim, mister. :p