COB Interviews

No absolutely not... But when you count a time of grief, getting ready to date, dating, building a relationship, getting engaged and a marriage I think its kind of quick. But that is just my opinion.
I grieved for 4 years the last time I got broken up with.
From 18-22. I dated no one. Love was dead to me.

A typical engagement period is 16 months, but that’s not including people who’s been widowed.

How long would I grieve if a spouse died? I’ve no idea. Maybe more than a year and a half.

Edit: Oh wait. Their relationship went public late last fall. That’s like a year and a half of mourning. Unless the relationship actually started before they went public with it. They often do.
I’d have to date someone for 3-6 months before going public.

Last edited:
I grieved for 4 years the last time I got broken up with.
From 18-22. I dated no one. Love was dead to me.

A typical engagement period is 16 months, but that’s not including people who’s been widowed.

How long would I grieve if a spouse died? I’ve no idea. Maybe more than a year and a half.

Edit: Oh wait. Their relationship went public late last fall. That’s like a year and a half of mourning. Unless the relationship actually started before they went public with it. They often do.
I’d have to date someone for 3-6 months before going public.
Exactly. Add to that being ready to date again, starting to date and finding someone which I am sure isnt the easiest effort if you are already a busy parent. I think its fairly quick