COB Interviews

^^Thanks for the interview sleeper. I really hope they will do a mini-tour and have a few gigs in Finland, more than just one agelimited one in Tavastia...though I think Im already 18 by then if this tour happens. Gigs in Helsinki and then in Tampere would be good...or even better, a gig in Seinäjoki :D

Hmm...just realized how fast these couple of years have passed...kind of feels that Blooddrunk was just released and now they are about to make new songs and head to the studio etc next year. Or ss it just me getting old or what :lol:

Hmm...just realized how fast these couple of years have passed...kind of feels that Blooddrunk was just released and now they are about to make new songs and head to the studio etc next year. Or ss it just me getting old or what :lol:

Indeed these two years went on quite fast. But I think that's how it usually goes: first two years after album is constant touring, so we get videos and pics and interviews often. Then 3rd year is the one that feels endless, because there's no news for around half a year and then we start getting some news but very few.

^yeah, it went fast maybe because they worked so much they always fed us with some stuff: lots and lots of touring, headlining, supporting bands, festivals, music videos, lots of promotion (pictures, interviews, contests etc...) a cover album, roope playing with his old band, janne releasing a new album and so on. Definitely a great couple of years for them.

+1 Hopefully we'll get something similar after new album's done. Although not sure what to expect of 2010. SOB did a great job with the updates of the album with Blooddrunk, but SOB's not around anymore, and COBHC.com isn't exactly the most active site.

I wonder if the people behind SOB blog could try and get that info, although not sure how contacts with the band are.

Well, as far as I understood, Zarok was the one in contact with the band, and since he's somehow vanished of the radar, we're probably not going to get that many updates.
But correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah! I got it from their website today (I got their shitty online abo, so I´ll just have the text but no pics). Maybe you should first have a small look if it´s worth buying the stuff, since I dunno if there are any pics. Otherwise I´ll PM you the text.

So May is now postponed to June. Maybe they just need one month extra because Alexi goes to tour with Hypo.

Same here, it's strange how the last year has gone so damn fast.